Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

261 - 270 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Pandorica: that's absolutely crazy. I would go insane with worry. I've got OCD and mine centers around obsessive thoughts of something going wrong rather than compulsive actions. I couldn't handle all the not knowing!

2 years ago

Hberry - sorry, I really was hoping this was the cycle for you. Fingers crossed for this next one.

Pandorica - I'm so sorry. I do hope that your MRI goes well.

Afm still unsure exactly what cd I am. I spoke to my dr last week and seems like there's no telling when my cycles will become regular enough to accurately calculate everything. I've decided just to give things a go this month and see about actively testing for ovulation next month or cycle whichever one is closer.

2 years ago

Hberry, I’m sorry. It’s so frustrating when you think she might stay away.

Pandorica, I really hope you get some answers soon. I know how frustrating it is when you have a health issue that no one can seem to explain.

Southern, I didn’t know that about military care! I only had an anatomy scan at 20 weeks with my daughter, but that was by choice. I can imagine it can be pretty scary if it’s not an option.

Melerin, good luck! I hope your cycle starts making sense soon. Are you tracking temps or anything?

Atm I’m one day past when AF was supposed to show. Last month it was the right day but didn’t start until 10pm, so I think my cycles are gradually getting longer. Probably still from when I messed them up with soy isoflavons. My fertility friend chart said this morning it detected a triphasic pattern, which it hasn’t done before. However, everyone in my house has a summer cold right now, so I’m thinking it may be more indicative of an illness coming on than pregnancy. I don’t have any tests left, or I'm sure I would have taken one. I know there’s such a small chance of pregnancy this month so I’m just trying to keep my mind off of it - easier said than done, as I’m sure all of you know.

2 years ago

Current chart. Trying to focus on work and take my mind off of this non-issue, lol!

user submitted image

2 years ago

Vintage: I dunno, that chart looks pretty promising! Do you usually have a short luteal phase? If not then you may still have a few days. I found if I ovulated late my trackers didn't update to the new af expected date. I had to account for the shift myself. Usually, when af was on the way for me, by 2-3 days before my temp would be dropping. So, keep an eye on that. You never know, it could be a good sign it hasn't dropped yet!

2 years ago

Southern, my luteal phase has been pretty short lately, at least since I started tracking. I always assumed I was ovulating earlier than Ava was telling me because I would get positive OPKs earlier, but maybe not since fertility friend has been giving me the same dates? Ovulating on cd15 and having 25 day cycles. My temp drops sometimes or rises sometimes, but I haven’t seen a big spike or drop until this cycle. AF still isn’t here and I’m on the fence about picking up a test after work.

2 years ago

Vintage: Hmmm....I usually take whatever my longest cycle length was and go a day after that. If at that point af hasn't shown, it's a late period. Maybe go that route? Then if nothing, get a test?

2 years ago

Vintage: I agree with Southern above. It all sounds pretty positive to me. Im really rooting for you!

I'm not tracking Temps or ovulation. My husband is very 'it will happen when it happens' and does not like to 'plan' these things...which right now has been frustrating, he has agreed we can try opks next cycle though. So writing off this cycle in my mind and just eagerly awaiting the next one.

2 years ago

Well, I took a test so i could stop thinking about it and it was negative. Still no AF and my temp is still going up, and I’m super tired. So I think I am just fighting off everyone’s cold. Weird for me to have a longer cycle, but maybe it’s still regulating itself.
Melerinn, I hope next month works for both of us! My partner is super chill about everything (happy to wait for things to just happen) and I’m worried about putting pressure on him by sharing all the data. I’m thinking of bringing it up though, when AF does start, just so he has a heads up. I’d love to end the summer and go into the fall with a little bean on the way…

2 years ago

Vintage: let's hold onto that hope for next month! I am so with you on not wanting to pressure your partner...exactly why I'm on here. Figured I could find people to talk and share the data and symptoms with and not have to feel like dumping it on my husband. Hes super excited about all this but I don't want him to see this crazy side of me haha, I can barely think of anything but a baby right now.
I hope your chat goes well if you do! A heads up would probably be good and helpful for you too I assume.

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo