Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

271 - 280 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. Not sure when I ovulated, so I'm roughly 7-8dpo with AF being 5-6 days away. So, I am wishful thinking in a way but scared as I won't get any Insurance. Since ovulation, I developed a yeast infection and I have been experiencing creamy (lotion type)/milky watery cm. It's unusual as I don't get that much after ovulation or I dry up. Also having some lower back aches and my hips are sore and minor cramps. Yesterday, I got my second dose and I suffered chills, aches, and headaches. Now, I am not sure if that was from the vaccine or if implantation is soon to happen. I've also had two pregnancy dreams. 1. My aunt telling me that I didn't have any symptoms is because I'm having a girl and 2. My best friend had a baby girl but when he sent me pictures, there were two girls. So not sure what to think. Guess, I will have to see how next week goes.

Hope you all are doing well.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Vintage: that creamy, white lotion colored but watery cm is what mine has been for weeks now. And ridiculous amounts of it too lol. I also didny dry up like normal the month of my own bfp so it could be something! The chills and aches and headache is most likely from your second dose unfortunately. That's part of the side effects of the vax.

2 years ago

@southern. Is your comment for me or for Vintage? I had the aches in my hips before my dose yesterday. A weird thing for me this morning is that my coffee withhazelnut cream tasted off. Also noticing some cramps in the middle under my belly button and sharp stabbing pains in my breasts plus pokes on the sides. What other symptoms did you get? Curiosity is getting the best of me and I want to test so bad. AF supposedly due next wednesday or thursday.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: my bad. I fixed it lol. It was meant to be for you! Let's see....symptoms. My boobs got sore right at 7 dpo when usually it wasn't happening til about 10-11 dpo and only for a day or two. And they have been so sore since. Cm never dried up. Stayed creamy/lotiony. About 11 dpo it shifted to the slippery cm I usually start getting 3 days before af so I thought I was gonna get a negative. Even my cervix was low and firm like I was gonna get af! Also my urine smelled like I had a UTI and when I went it even stung a little as I finished going just like a UTI. I almost went for antibiotics but it stopped. That's about it til I started getting morning sickness.

2 years ago

@southern. No worries. I noticed that when my daughter went pee and I was in the tub soaking from the vaccine that when she got up, I smelt it too. Not sure if that means anything as the potty was right there. It's hard to base these symptoms as pregnancy due to my shot yesterday. How are you feeling otherwise?

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: well, I had pretty bad nausea/morning sickness and got some zofran for it. Then Tuesday woke up with a cold. Thankfully my body had some mercy on me and the morning sickness subsided long enough for the worst of the cold. But now that it's passing the morning sickness is swiftly moving back in. So, basically, I'm kinda miserable lol. But at least the nausea and stuff is a sign of what's going on in there while I wait forever for the first ultrasound.

2 years ago

@southern. When can you go for your first ultrasound? I know here we go at 6-8, 12, and 20 weeks. Will you be finding out the gender? Should my symptoms lean towards a pregnancy, I would want to find out as not knowing with my last pregnancy drove me insane. Praying your pregnancy goes well.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

@southern. I totally understand wanting to see him or her as it just doesn't seem real until you see it with your own eyes. Last night I was feeling tingles and sligjt pokes in my sides, plus the heavy uterus. Could that be implantation. Did you feel anything in your tww?

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Dragonfly: some women feel that. I didn't with my first or this one until AFTER I knew and I'm about 90% sure implantation happened around the 6-7 dpo mark which is why my boobs started hurting so early. I also have this strong gut feeling I need to tell the doc to double check for twins. I don't know why I just feel the need to ask. And we all know sometimes intuition is just right.

2 years ago

@southern. I hope you do get twins. I almost have that same feeling myself, but I am wishful thinking if I am actually pregnant as my husband says its too early for my body to sustain another pregnancy so we have been using the pull out method. Now, I am unsure if some actually came inside or my careless wiping as we did it roughly 3 days before O (suspected) and day after O. If it's meant to be and it fits into His plans; then so be it. On the bright side, I'm so happy for you guys. Keeping my fingers crossed that when it comes time for your first ultrasound, that it all goes well.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo