Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

321 - 330 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Hi @Hberry! So nice to hear from you!

Ok, but today I'm 11 dpo. I took a test this morning.

Do I have 'line eyes'? Am I crazy for seeing the faintest of lines?

user submitted image

2 years ago

Punk I see the start of a line too. Hopefully this is it for you.
Afm Im 5dpo and I feel like total garbage; feeling like I'm gonna puke, dizzy, head is pounding, everything.

User image

2 years ago

dragonfly: Thank you so much. The symptoms I had this time were chills on and off throughout the tww and some nausea which is still going. I feel like its way too early for morning sickness (with my daughter it didnt start till about the end of week 5) so its very odd for me. I hope its a good sign to feel sick this early.
I hope for you that he did...if that it what you are hoping for also. I know that you mention now not being the ideal time for you both but it would be lovely to have two children so close in age wouldn't it.

punk: I can see it! fingers crossed for you!

hberry: feel better soon! and goodluck this cycle, once again i'm rooting for you!

southern: thank you so much. I can barely believe it. Today's test with a ClearBlue digital said 'Pregnant' and I'm feeling all sorts of emotions. It's so amazing how good one word can feel.
Wow that came around so fast, I'm not sure it has felt like that for you though. You must be so excited waiting for tomorrow to come around. I personally would love to see you ultrasound, however I'm not the best person to answer since I got my BFP. Hopefully some of the others can chime in with their thoughts.

2 years ago

Merelinn - 2 hours after I posted, I have been puking. Whether it's a good sign or not, time will tell.

User image

2 years ago

@southern. I'm doing pretty good. Trying to stay cool as much as possible; been super hot here and we don't have A/C.

@melerinn. I'd love to have kids real close in age but right now, our living situation isn't the greatest. We only have a two bedroom house with 5 of us. He has his house that is a 3 bedroom but is fixing it up to make it livable. For all three of my pregnancies, I didn't have any morning sickness; and I didn't know I was pregnant until after Canada Day and my period was late. See what this month brings.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Thank you everyone! I have so much hope right now and it would be so crazy it being exactly a year since my loss. Hoping this one sticks!! Congrats to all the recent positives and hugs to those still trying.

2 years ago

Melerinn: I am SO excited for you! How about I just send you the photo in a message so I don't make anyone sad? Probably easier! I saw your comment about morning sickness....it CAN start early. Mine started at like just shy of 5 weeks as just being nauseous if I was hungry. Then by 5.5 weeks it was full blown. With my daughter it started at 5+4 out of nowhere. It can start ANY time once the HCG starts getting high enough!

Dragonfly: ohhhh brutal without ac! I don't know if I could live without it!

2 years ago

Um...whaaaat?!?! I can't believe it. Now I'm nervous. I had no implantation bleeding and I have zero symptoms so far.

user submitted image

2 years ago

Congrats Punk!
Good luck Pandorica on everything, job search and the TTC journey.
Afm 6dpo, I feel chilled, nauseated and on day 2 with this headache that is making me feel sick. I also have a stuffy nose. The last time I was this sick I was pregnant with my 9 yr old son.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

Hey ladies!!!. Wow looks like lots have been going on here.

@ melerinn and Punk - huge congrats!!!!

@ Southernmama- good luck today. I would love to see a pic if your willing to share.

@hberry- fingers crossed for you.

@dragonfly- the heat is brutal! I hope everything works out for you this month. Trying or not.

@shay- where are you at? How are you doing?

AFM - have my second appointment on Monday. Hopefully we will find out what we are having. I did genetic testing and got my results. Everything was negative thank God, but the office forgot to tell the lab I wanted to know the gender so not I have to jump through some hoops to get my answer. Lol

Is anyone else experiencing issues getting on this site. I feel like its been happening for a while now. Hence why I haven't been on a whole lot lately.

Also what's everyone's expected due date if you conceive this cycle? Just wondering if I should change the date of the group.

Praying for baby number 3!

2 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo