Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Welcome back Punk! Sorry about your loss. Hoping you get your bfp soon!
Merelinn- hope you get your bfp soon, sounds like promising signs.
AFM, I'm 1dpo. Hubby and and Dtd a few times during my fertile window including tonight.. Here's to hoping something happens

User image

3 years ago • Edited

@punk. I'm see a start of a line as well. Praying the baby sticks.

@hberry. Sorry you are feeling under the weather. Hope you feel better soon.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Melerinn: OMG YAY!!!! I just saw your post and the test on your profile!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!

Punk: I think I see the beginning of something! If this isn't one of the sensitive tests I would, if they're available where you live, buy a first response early result and try it!

Hberry: sorry you feel so yuck! Fingers crossed for you!

Dragonfly: how are you doing dear?

Afm: 9 weeks and 3 days today and I get my first ultrasound tomorrow. Anyone wanna see or is that too much for y'all still trying? Don't wanna hurt anyone by sharing!

3 years ago

@punk. Omg, congrats girl. Not everyone experiences implantation bleeding nor have any symptoms before their BFP. Try not to worry, everything will be alright.

User image[/url]

3 years ago

Congrats @Melerinn!

Huge congrats @punk! Like dragonfly says, not everyone have implantation bleeding or symptoms before a bfp. I didn't have any implantation bleeding and the only symptom before my bfp were that my temp were much higher.

AFM, I'm now approx 4 dpo and I have a tingling sensation in my boobs. That's normal for me at this time though. So nothing out of the ordinary at this point. In two months time I'll be unemployed, so right now I'm trying to find another job.

3 years ago

Punk: omg yay!!!!!! That's two this month!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo excited for you! I didn't have implantation bleeding my first pregnancy or this one. It's not actually common and some studies indicate it may not actually be due to implantation. But yay!!!!

3 years ago

Alright here's my little peanut at 9 weeks 4 days (measuring a day ahead because he or she stretched out a little) when doc was measuring. Heart rate was 171!

user submitted image

2 years ago

@southern. What a cute baby. Can't wait to find out what you are having.

@miam. I didn't see the picture and I don't mind at all. If I conceive miraclely this cycle, my EDD woulld be April 24; two days before my mom's birthday.

User image[/url]

2 years ago • Edited

@miam - I don't mind either. I think it's nice to be able to follow you pregnant ladies too. If I conceive this cycle my EDD would be April 18.

2 years ago

Hberry- I hope the chills and nausea are a good sign. I had both during my tww that lead to my current BFP.

Dragonfly - Oh I can totally see why. That makes alot of sense. I hope that the 3 bedroom house will be livable for you all soon. It must be a real test for you to wait. I'm still hoping this month is it for you though :)

Punk - Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months. Please keep us updated as you continue through the pregnancy. Its so nice to hear from those with their BFPs. Beautiful picture too by the way.

Southern- Look at that beautiful little baby there! Congrats. You must be so excited. Seeing your baby must have been such an amazing thing. I'm just so excited for you.

Miam - I don't mind at all. Its been so hopeful to me seeing so many BFP previously and here your journey. I can't wait to hear how you go with finding the gender.

Pandorica - Rooting for you this cycle. I wish you luck with finding a job too.

Afm just waiting it out until I can see my doctor this Thursday for bloods and to schedule an ultrasound for 8-9weeks. Nausea is still coming and going which is incredibly odd still as I should be only 4 or so weeks. I'm trying not to worry too much.

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo