Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 2 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 30 of 412 Replies | Last Page

You all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. My BBT confirmed my ovulation this morning with 3 days of risen temps. 3 DPO now and in TWW. We only got to dtd 2 days before ovulation and day of since I had a severe migraine in between. We had planned to get all 3 days in but that didn’t work out. Baby dust to everyone!

[img]https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/1;20713;6/st/20220116/e/Pregnancy+Ticker/dt/-1/k/1127/preg.

2 years ago

Hi all! I haven’t been as active on here because I needed to step back and stop obsessing. Last month I didn’t track anything, and I haven’t this month either but I did finally order a fertility tracker, so I’ll see how that goes. Where is everyone in their month?

2 years ago

@vintage: taking a small step back myself. I am not tracking ovulation this month beyond whatever my app says. My hubby is going outta town this weekend and my app say I am supposedly going to ovulate Sunday. So we're doing it tonight and Sunday for sure and hoping for the best. Figure doing it a bunch hasn't done any good so only doing it a couple times around the right time can't hurt. Better than not trying at all ya know? I checked cm a bit and it was what it should be during my fertile window so I'm gonna roll with it. Laissez-faire attitude this time since I can't help him going outta town.

2 years ago

I'm 10 dpo today and still test even though I don't hold much hope for this cycle. Only squinters so far, but it's been so long since I used these ones that I don't remember if I used to get evaps with these or not.. Uploaded some pics in my gallery. My boobs have been tender since yesterday, but I can get that some cycles so I guess this is just one of them. No other symptoms what so ever.

User image

2 years ago • Edited

I had to cancel my IUI I was suppose to go in tomorrow for my follicle check but I have been sick running a fever since Saturday. A week. It's not covid but they didn't feel good having me come in with a fever. And I didn't want to spend all that money on a cycle that may be a bust because I'm sicker than I think I've ever been. They gave me fluids yesterday and a shot of antibiotics. I haven't been able to keep my pills down. So my last chance at a 2020 baby is gone.

Mill

2 years ago

Pandorica: I think I can see a squinter if I invert it. Might turn into something!

2 years ago

Not sure if y’all remember my few posts on here. I’m the one still breastfeeding our 15 month old and no period yet. I had signs of ovulation and started testing just in case. I jumped of the board because I didn’t have a period when I thought I would after a positive ov test and got discouraged.

Well I just had the craziest thing happen. I thought my first postpartum period started April 1st. I bled for a few days. So I started tracking ovulation again. I have had 4 super positive ovulation tests in a row as of today, which has never happened. So I googled and everything said could be pregnant so I took a pregnancy test and BAM. I am in shock.

I have no clue how far along I am really, only that I did have a positive ovulation test on March 21st, but I hadn’t take one prior so I don’t know if that was my peak or not. I think I’m 5 weeks. This has never happened to me. I always know on like 9 dpo because I test positive, but that bleeding threw me off. I’m guessing it was implantation bleeding. This explains why I have been a moody mess, It’s the hormones!

user submitted image

girl, boy, boy

2 years ago • Edited

Af unfortunately arrived right on time today...

User image

2 years ago

Trigger warning:

My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic. I had surgery to remove it and the ruptured tube today. We won’t be allowed to try again for 3-6 months.

We now have 3 angels in heaven. Maybe one day I’ll be ready for our 2nd rainbow baby, but for now I am going to take time to focus on healing physically and mentally from this loss.

Wishing everyone good luck & lots of

girl, boy, boy

2 years ago

@JLttc-3. So truely sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need to recover emotionally and mentally.

User image[/url]

2 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo