Community post

Discussion

TTC MAY/JUNE Babies 2022

View Full Post

Looks like 200+ pages is the cut off for a discussion. Lmao!!

Praying for baby number 3!

412 Replies • 3 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 412 Replies | Last Page

Miam: I really hope yours gets darker. We need to see a positive in this group! Also, can you edit your post and update the title of the post to change it from the November/December to the January/February thread? I think that's where we're at at this point and it was usually updated on the old one to reflect the new due date months we would be in on the old thread.

Afm, I'm on cd12 today. Haven't gotten a positive opk yet. I go out of town tomorrow around noon (but hubby and I will be sure to have sex before I go haha) and will be back Saturday. If I O on CD 14 I'll have to just hope sex tomorrow will be enough. Same as last month haha. Not much that can be done for it since I promised my little sister more than a year ago I'd be there no matter what for her college graduation. I'm only half heartedly doing the OPKs. So, wish me luck. Last month a very similar approach resulted in the chemical. So here's to hoping I'm successful and get a sticky bean this time!

2 years ago

Thanks ladies. I really hope this it but im scared it was just an indent. I guess its a wait and see. I tested with a dollar store test this morning thought I seen a shadow but I think my mind is playing tricks on me.

Southernmama- fingers crossed for you that you catch it time. have fun with your sister!!

For the group what do you think about ttc 2022 babies, Or do you all want Jan/ Feb babies?

2 years ago • Post starter

it's a true line Miam!

For me, it doesn't really matter if the group is called Jan/Feb babies or simply ttc 2022 babis.

AFM: Approx 9 dpo today, or 8. I have started noticing some symptoms such as some dull ache/pulling and pinching, as well as tender boobs, feeling slightly warm. I am also a little bit but don't know if it's due to a little bean, or something else. It can't be any meds since I'm not taking any. It could be a side effekt from ashwagandha, which I only take in the evening with my last meal. But since I also have my other symptoms.. well, I don't know. I only have one test though, an early one, and I don't feel like wasting it. But I'm also really curious to see what my symptoms mean.

User image

2 years ago

Hey ladies,

Looks like that line was and indent ugh.. I hate this!!! AF came first thing in the morning 14dpo right on time.

Pandorica- good luck those symptoms sound good. Hopefully not the other stuff your taking.

Of course I tested and I'm not sure what I see at the moment. The only thing I do know is that I have to buy some more tests after work tomorrow.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

so sorry miam

TTC #2

2 years ago

So, I'm CD 15 and haven't had a single positive or even anywhere close to positive OPK. I'm doing 3 or 4 a day. I started getting ewcm late too. Granted, I'm a little happy I'm ovulating late but it's so weird. I haven't ovulated late at all except for the month I stopped birth control. Considering I think last month was a chemical, a late ovulation would line up with that. Glad I decided to use OPKs afterall this month. Cause now my trip to see my sister graduate and my husband pulling a muscle the day I left doesn't have any impact at all and we can try this weekend/next week instead!

2 years ago

Southernmama- Stress could have delayed it, or maybe just fate? Lol I'm always trying to stay positive. Good luck love

Miam: weirdly enough I have been less stressed considering I have been prepping and dealing with move stuff. I think it's just maybe luck.

2 years ago

Tested every day since that faint positive early one and nothing.. At least nothing that shows up within the timeframe.. So that first line were either a false one, or it's a chemical. Don't think this is just a case af "slow rising hCG".. Will keep testing though. This pic is taken at 12 min (5 min timeframe). Uploaded pics in my gallery.

user submitted image

User image

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo