Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

21 - 30 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@Lalou sorry AF showed up. I applaud your strength and optimism. Definitely keep up the faith and for a BFP next month
@Scuba yes implantation can definitely be at 12 dpo
@Espence great sign! I Have a feeling AF won’t show up for you on Wednesday. I really hope this is your month!

5 years ago

That's a good way to think about it . I've been looking up which vitamins I took when I fell pregnant with my daughter and I'm going to stock up again tomorrow to see if that helps the next cycle. It was recommended to me by a fertility consultant I was seeing at the time. She said get the highest doses available :

Vitamin D3
Omega 3
Vitamin E
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

I'm trying to feel positive for my next cycle (when it starts!) xx

User image

5 years ago

Espence, i will keep you in my prayers!!

5 years ago

@scuba yes we are! I think I’m going to try acupuncture this month too. Hopefully that helps both of us

5 years ago • Edited

Scuba Yup! Waiting to start DTD is as frustrating to me as the TWW! Why can’t we be fertile the whole month like men are? Whyyyy? Sometimes I do believe that women are build not only to be tougher and more tolerant from men while In pain but also to be mentally stronger and with more patience comparing to them. I mean TWW and even more before O and TWW after O... Come on!!?! We’re heroes lol

User image

5 years ago

@scuba I did test this morning but it was negative but I'm not too concerned because I read the tests I'm using isn't good because some people didn't get positives on them till more than 5 weeks pregnant or after getting positive digitals etc. So I'm waiting till Friday if I can before testing again if no AF... I'm so glad you mentioned the hot thing because I think im coming down with a cold because I'm getting hot and feeling icky so hopefully its good lol

5 years ago • Post starter

No baby for me this month guys AF showed super heavy from the start I didn't even spot or anything it was just full blown... I think I might have "developed" if you can put it like that endometrioses because my periods have changed so much (heavier and definitely more painful)… I'd definitely have to check out my ovaries though because I do have cycsts and im scared that they might be what causes the constant twinges and pinches

5 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to share my amazing opk, I’ve never had one like this so think I’m definitely going to ovulate this cycle exciting

user submitted image

5 years ago

Ladies I thought I had my positive opk last night but this afternoons is definitely better so would I be better in guessing ovulation will be in the next 24-48 hours from this test instead ? We’ve dtd the last 3 nights anyways so will do it again for the next 3 nights too x

user submitted image

5 years ago

YeY scuba, that looks like mine from yesterday, I didn’t get to bd last night but did this morning & Thursday night so hoping I’ve not missed my window, good luck Hun

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo