Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

591 - 600 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Hey @hot, you have to go online on a computer and grab the code in FF and paste it into your signature in CCTP.

In CCTP go to account settings, edit profile. You want to add it to the signature and it will look something like [img]xxxxxx[img] In FF there is somewhere where it says share chart where you copy the chart code. xx

User image

5 years ago

@hot Looks like you are definitely 2 dpo from your chart.
@kait I know sometimes people can get a positive opk and not ovulate but that doesn't mean it will be a AO for you. You can have an other surge and ovulate later and also some people don't really have the typical temperature pattern. My chart were pretty by the book when I was TTC for #1 but now I gave up temping because it is all over the map and impossible to read anything into it. I'm still pretty sure I O every cycle though (for many reasons including a CP a few month ago). So don't lose hope for this cycle!
@Anna hope your job search is going well
I am due to O on Thursday so I'll join you guys in the 2WW by the end of the week hopefully. I'm starting to have mild O cramps but surprisingly on the same side as last month. It usually alternates sides every cycle so that's unusual for me. I wish my DH was willing to BD more often to cover our bases. He says he really wants a third child but when I told him about the SMEP and told him it was supposed to be the optimal way to conceive he said "well the optimal way would be for us to be 10 years younger" and he wants to stick to every other day once I'm in my fertile week which means we only BD 2 or 3 times in my fertile time. I'm thinking that's probably lowering our chances quite a bit and I have to admit I'm a little upset my husband is not more enthusiastic about having sex with me!

5 years ago

@agatch I don't know what's going on. I have been following the pattern of positive opk one day, next day O and then the next day temp spike so this is just irritating me lol. I hope you're right though. I feel like for my AO cycles I haven't gotten a full surge, just light lines once or twice and then nothing happens after that. So I get worried that my body tries once and is done for that cycle. I'm sorry your DH isn't as into BDing when it's necessary. They just don't always get it. I think it's different when it's not your first baby too. Mine basically told me to tell him when we need to have sex and he'll do his best, but I doubt his attitude would be the same if we had kids to take care of. You can still do it if you get the right days!

5 years ago

@agatch- girl my husband has a low sex drive too. It was like pulling teeth to do the BD when I got pregnant but it happened! We bd a week before ovulation, the day before and two days after supposed ovulation according to my app. Don’t lose Hope girlfriend!

User image

5 years ago

@Renee Thanks! Makes me feel better to know that. Hope your pregnancy is going really well!
@kait Thanks! I hope you can confirm O soon.

5 years ago

Has anyone ever tried an at home sperm test? I kind of want to try this lol www.yospermtest.com

I'm curious because my husband is taking propecia and I'm wondering if it's affecting his count at all. My OB does want to do an SA for him if I'm not pregnant by February, but this might be something to try in the meantime.

5 years ago

Morning ladies! I’m officially 3DPO today and FF just gave me my crosshairs! I had a big temp dip tho today and hopefully is nothing to worry about! I feel a little calmer now that I now I O for sure and a little bit more optimistic tbh than few days ago because I felt like I Od from my good side. I’ll probably be able to have an appointment with my doctor on Friday so I’ll know for sure
Planning to test on 9DPO and I’ll probably keep my plan cuz I have only few tests and I don’t want to “spend” my good ones if I don’t see a convincing line! I don’t know what to expect anymore but of course I really hope this will be my cycle

User image

5 years ago

@alex yay! I'm glad you got your chs. Do you have a tube blocked or something that would give you a "bad" side?

I got a spike this morning so I'm not sure if I O'd two days after my positive opk or my temp was just slow to rise. Since we didn't BD yesterday, I talked hubby into doing it before he left for work this morning. Hopefully that'll be enough. Can't post my chart since FF won't load at the moment. Good luck everyone!

5 years ago

Got crosshairs on my bbt chart this morning it’s saying I’m 6dpo though where I have put myself 5dpo ?

5 years ago

Having a real ouch pinch pain in my left side tonight. Hoping like crazy it is a bfp on the way. For some reason i'm not feeling hopeful at all now though. I think i'm just scared to get my hopes up.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo