Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

301 - 310 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @espence!!!

Well this morning was 97.6 so I’m sure AF is coming soon. Would like for her to just show up so this spotting can stop driving me crazy.

User image

5 years ago

@Hot same here!!!! xxx

User image

5 years ago

you guys, I woke up feeling very anxious like almost on the verge of having a panic attack. I dont want to be this way but my anxiety gets the best of me. I'm starting to think very negatively and feel like its not happening this month. DH said this morning that all the nauseousness that I have been complaining about is just me being weird and that he doesnt want to think about it and get his hopes up. it broke my heart. I feel like this has been the longest waiting game for me. I have my period on 12/21 and it feels like decades ago. I wish I was one of those normal girls where i had a 28 day cycle cause that would mean that I would be able to test tomorrow.
But I am not, I am weird and non-normal.
yes, Major pity party of one here!

5 years ago

Essence, I am soooo sooo happy for you!!!
We decided to go all out this cycle. Will be doing an iui and and a low dose of fertility medication injectibles. Part of me feels like giving up and “what’s the point” but the other part of me feels hopeful. I don’t know why it’s so hard to get pregnant again when it was so easy with my daughter. Today is cd 30, waiting on cd 1, should be here anytime now.

5 years ago

@Alexplpl - It's OK, I know what you mean. I don't trust ICs either. I don't trust squinters on any brand at all to be honest. I've had way too many chemical pregnancies, so I don't trust a line until it's fairly strong. But they're fun to use while waiting to see if it gets darker or not.

@vs1234 - I know all of them aren't positive, but still fairly strong. They are normally way lighter for me though, not this strong unless I'm about to ovulate. That's why I'm confused at the moment.

@ItsAnna - I don't trust them either, especially this faint. But I guess it's a bit fun to speculate wether it's a faint line or not. Probably 'cause I'm hoping so bad.

User image

5 years ago

Oh dee. I'm sorry...I have anxiety as well and sometimes it just gets the best of you. I dont think your being weird about nausea... it can be a pregnancy thing or something else. But your husband shouldn't dismiss it.
And not having a 28 day cycle is not unnormal.... it's just how your specific wonderful body works.
Head up! It will happen!

5 years ago

Well my spotting just turned red, so now just trying to decide if today is CD1 or not.

User image

5 years ago

Espensce, thank you for your kind words!!!
How are you doing? did you talk to the drs yet?

My hubby is more of a realistic as he likes to put it, but I dont blame him. We have made a plan to try IUI if this cycle and next cycle doesn't work. I honestly have PTSD from the HSG so i wanna give myself more time prior to going through something similar like that

5 years ago

@hotdamn sorry for the evil witch! shes the worst.

5 years ago

@hot I'm sorry she arrived

I'm just damn fed up now. I did a cheapie. Stark white. Decided to add my last cycle back into the stats and it reckons I could be due Friday which I estimated anyway. I just don't get how I've always had a 14 luteal phase and now these last two cycles it's increased potentially to 17 days I'm taking all of this as data analysis anyway, so if we haven't fallen pregnant in 6 cycles I can go to my doctor for some tests. They'll see the longer phase and maybe suggest things to help. Does anyone know of some natural things I can buy to help get it back to 14 days? xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo