Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Just got the call 12.5!!! Yay! Still super early but they doubt it’s the trigger. Praying with everything this is it. Last month at this time my beta was 2, and the previous month was 0 at this dpo.

5 years ago

My v faint line was indeed a positive! Now the worry begins, I’m praying this one sticks it out for the next 9 months

user submitted image

5 years ago

Girls!!!
So I was at work and i kept having these rushes of cm...just clear and super watery. Checked my cervix and it was super high.
Stopped at the dollar store on the way home...lost all will power and bought a pregnancy test...... POSITIVE!!!

Light but not faint. I had absolutely no symptoms other than not having my normal period cramps and the cm today!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Thank you ladies! I wouldn't have kept trying or be so positve thru this journey if I didnt have so many strong wonderful women pushing me forward every month :) you all have been so amazing!

5 years ago

My phone takes horrible photos...

user submitted image

5 years ago

Tonix Congratulations!!

Still no positive opk for me even though I have O pains for two days now. Let’s hope tomorrow...

User image

5 years ago

Is it weird that i am happy to be in the 2ww? before I honestly dreaded it and felt so impatient, but right now at this very second on 2DPO I am happy to be here. Because I am filled with hope and although I may symptom spot- its pure ignorant bliss, I may or may not be pregnant.
Sorry for the added post, I think I am in my feelings (not to quote drake)

5 years ago

@Deecar Omg what an amazing point of view! This post of yours suddenly gave me so much happiness and made me kinda change the way of thinking about two week wait!!
“Pure ignorant bliss, I may or may not be pregnant”

User image

5 years ago

@lalou how are you feeling? I feel dreadful. In bed already (8.30pm) and not going to work tomorrow. My throat is on fire

I hate it when you use your last hpt and get a negative I swore I wouldn't buy anymore this month and then I bought 3 packets with 2 tests in each as it was 3 for 2! My cupboard is full of hpt tests xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi girls 10 dpo and getting positive tests, really hoping they’re not false positives due to the trigger. Took trigger 11 days ago and last month everything was pretty negative by this time. I went to the RE’s office and got a blood draw. Feeling sooo impatient! The only thing that makes me really question things is I’m sick with a cold and I’m wondering if my metabolism is screwed up and the trigger is still lingering? I kind of doubt it’s the trigger, the tests are decently dark? Don’t know what to think but the wait is driving me CRAZY!!!

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo