Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 651 Replies | Last Page

I havent done acupuncture for fertility but I have for other thing and love it!!!

I'm 6dpo and having something new for me. I'm having super white super watery cm and my cervix is really high...but open? Maybe?
Might be something or nothing.
This was my first month taking EPO for my first 2 weeks of the cycle. Thoughts?

5 years ago

@espence. My cm was super eggwhite and watery till about 10 dpo I believe.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

I also have does acupuncture for other things and it feels amazing!!! If I could I would have it done every week.

5 years ago

Is it weird that i am happy to be in the 2ww? before I honestly dreaded it and felt so impatient, but right now at this very second on 2DPO I am happy to be here. Because I am filled with hope and although I may symptom spot- its pure ignorant bliss, I may or may not be pregnant.
Sorry for the added post, I think I am in my feelings (not to quote drake)

5 years ago

@Deecar Omg what an amazing point of view! This post of yours suddenly gave me so much happiness and made me kinda change the way of thinking about two week wait!!
“Pure ignorant bliss, I may or may not be pregnant”

User image

5 years ago

@espence . I haven't tried EPO, but I believe the Chinese herbs positively changed my EWCM just prior to ovulation. We also use pre-seed which gives a little peace of mind if EWCM is not enough.

@dee My insurance covers acupuncture 80%, so I go often. I swear, if it works, I think I'll try to continue regularly even if not TTC. Also, I'm feeling happy and hopeful too at 3 dpo! I think the early part of the TWW is easier than the end. Around 9 dpo if I don't get a BFP I start getting really depressed. In all my pregnancies, if I don't get a BFP by 9 dpo, I don't get it at all. My New Year's resolution is to be more positive, so I'm going to try to keep that up through this TWW!

User image

5 years ago

@alexplpl I'm glad it made you happy!! honestly now I think that the pre DPO phase is the worst. because you are not fertile yet so really bd is more or less on hold and you are just anxiously waiting to start trying.
I agree, From this point on I just want to be happy. Even if its negative again I will consul myself knowing that I have done and keep doing everything my REI dr has told me to do. all the test are negative DH is more than good, Its up to Sweet Baby Jesus to bless us with a miracle.

Also guys if it is negative and I start having a pitty party and how my body failed me some one tell me to shut and re-read this post.

5 years ago

@ttcsibiling dont discourage yourself, remember that everytime is different and you are not out until the switch gets here. praying for all of us!!

5 years ago

@Deecar Amen to that!!
Post copied and saved for future reminder of keeping your faith

User image

5 years ago

@TTCSibling I feel the same way in the TTW: great until 6 dpo then progressively more impatient and anxious and by 9 dpo and a BFN I don’t feel so good anymore... @Dee love your outlook and the way you eloquently shared it! Thanks for that!
I’m between 3 and 5 dpo most likely. Had a hard time pinpointing ovulation this month so I’m not quite sure. One of my friends gave me the name of a great acupuncturist specialized in fertility so I think if we don’t conceive this cycle i’ll make an appointment. I also have pretty long and heavy AF so if anything it could help with that. I’ve never tried acupuncture before (I usually use homeopathy more than anything) but good to hear some of you had good experiences

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo