Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

541 - 550 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@emma looks like a great positive! We BDd late last night as hubby is out tonight. Then planning on tomorrow, Sunday and Monday. Hopefully that will cover us xx

User image

5 years ago

Fingers crossed scuba, my bbt hasn’t spiked but I only got 4 hours sleep so I’m guessing it’s down to that x

5 years ago

Opk was even lighter so hopefully I'll get a positive tomorrow xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Do you guys think is a positive OPK or should I test tomorrow again?

user submitted image

5 years ago

@ Becky I think try again tomorrow morning and if it's lighter then count this one as positive x

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone! think I'm joining a little late, after a mmc in September I carried on these boards for a couple of months then took a couple months break as was putting so much pressure on myself to conceive! finally today I think iv got a super faint squinter but trying so hard not to get my hopes up! Only 9dpo so I know its early, Baby dust to all! xx

5 years ago

@tonix just let looked at your profile and that definitely looks like a positive to me! That's what mine looked like with my daughter at 9dpo xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba.chick Thankyou, it’s just so nerve wracking I need a strong line to be convinced! I promised myself I’d stop testing early (who was I kidding!) but felt different this month and had very similar symptoms to my last bfp, although didn’t get that till about 13dpo! Ordered 2 frer off amazon to come tomorrow as I’m working all day, will keep you updated how I get on! Just trying to read through the rest of this post to see where everyone else is at :) xx

5 years ago

Scuba Thanks! Is just so sad to me when I see ladies talking about how they’re trying for their last child and that they know that they’re old and using phrases like “at my age” and they’re like still 35YO. I’m sitting here so defeated at my 36 childless and so helpless. But thank you for sharing your experience!
Good luck to you too! I see you have a nice line there! No positive opks for me yet, still waiting!

Emma Never seen an opk this dark!! To me at least. Good luck!

Agatch Thank you! I asked DH last night if he thinks that we never gonna have children and he told me that he’s positive that we gonna have a baby soon. At least one of us is optimistic this cycle

Becky I agree with Scuba! If no darker line the next day then you can count on this last one as a positive.

Tonix Good luck! Hopefully you’ll get darker lines in the next few days

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@Anna how are you doing? xx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo