Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

551 - 560 of 651 Replies | Last Page

I have a positive opk! Whoop Whoop! xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@emma I follow SMEP. So basically we BD every other day if we can from about CD8 then when I get a positive OPK we BD for 3 days in a row if we can, then skip a day and do it the day after. Obviously it doesn't always work out exactly but that's the plan! xx

User image

5 years ago

@tonix that's brilliant! Lovely strong line! Congratulations! xx

User image

5 years ago

Alex xx

5 years ago

11dpo BFN AF is due in 2 days

<a href=

5 years ago

@Mistique sorry you got a BFN. you implanted a little late and it's still too early
@Tonix Congrats!!!

5 years ago

Congrats Tonix!

5 years ago

I got my Peak on my monitor this morning! So quick question. We BD very late last night around 1am. Do you think I should log that as last night or this morning? xx

User image

5 years ago

Hi everyone. Just finished reading all these comments. Sorry to those who had to start again with af arriving. I'm currently 3dpo and driving myself insane. I had an early mc last cycle so hoping I get lucky and get a sticky bfp and an October baby right away. Good luck everyone

5 years ago

@scuba if you really want to cover your bases, I would log it as last night and bd again today

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo