Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

261 - 270 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Dee that would be ideal but....

Just started cramping really bad earlier today I was telling hubby “I don’t want my period to come please do something “ Poor him, after all this years he still don’t know what to do to make me feel better and idk either tbh.. I assume tomorrow morning she’ll be here.

User image

5 years ago • Edited

@espence SO EXCITED for you!! Congratulations!!

5 years ago

@espence!!!!!! omg I am sooooo happy for you!!!!! I know I dont know you personally but I am almost in tears! congrats mama!!!

5 years ago

Awwww Espence congratulations!!! This is amazing!!!!!

User image

5 years ago

@alex I'm so sorry you've got the cramps. It's so cruel sometimes. Why doesn't it just happen when we time everything right. I can't stand it. It's like studying for a test. Why can't it happen if we follow all the rules

Well for me I had light cramps on Sunday then nothing. Occasional cramps but not like I normally get. A little backache but not strong. I just don't know what is going on No more spotting. I keep thinking I'm about to start but nothing. I have creamy CM.

I did a cheapie tonight but only an hour hold. Stark white. I just feel AF will be here by Friday either way. Maybe it's my cycles changing as I'm 43 in April xx

User image

5 years ago

Omg @espence!!!!! I'm so so happy for you! Yay!!!!! xxxx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba.... I really hope this is still your month. I think the spotting was a good thing!

5 years ago

Thank you! I guess I'll know soon enough! I said to my hubby we should test in the morning 14DPO but after the white cheapie tonight I don't want to get his hopes up. Probably best to wait until Friday for sure or a big temp drop. Honestly last night I struggled to sleep as I wanted to see my temp in the morning! This TWW is driving me a little gaga! Lolol xx

User image

5 years ago

@espence are you going to call the drs office?

5 years ago

I am! I got excited and called my sister first....and then the doctors office was closed
So I will call them in the morning.
I'm nervous and excited.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo