Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

311 - 320 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@scuba I was using vitex to help with my LP. I was trying to lengthen mine though. I took it few a few months and it made zero change. Though some people swear by it.

I didn't think I'd be in this cycle, positive opk this morning (at CD13). DTD 2 and 4 days ago. So I guess we will see. I was just getting used to Oing at CD20-22. Then the last 3 cycles have gone CD16, 13, 13.

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Hello! I’m new to CDTP, hopefully it’s okay if I jump in? I was reading this board a bit so as to not feel so lonely and you are all so wonderful and supportive so I wanted to join :)
I am on Cd 28, 11 dpo. Have had a couple of negative pregnancy tests. We had a early mc/cp in November so are even more excited to conceive... I think next cycle’s fertile window will be while we are on opposite sides of the country so I’m anxious for this one!

Congrats Espensce! I will hopefully learn more and keep up with the rest of you as we go along...:)

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

@mistique thank you. Yes I read that too. Oh well maybe it's just how my cycles are changing. Just going to make it harder and longer at this rate.

@teachers welcome to the board! Fingers crossed for this cycle for you! Not too long to wait to know for sure xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba Thanks! Glad to be here with all you fine ladies! I have a 16-17 day LP as well. It can be so frustrating waiting around for CD1 sometimes... but at least we know baby will get as long as he wants to implant and get comfy right? :)

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

Hello All.. I’m currently 12-14 dpo.. and experiencing a few symptoms. Took a pregnancy test yesterday.. it was a so I’m guessing I’m out this month. I feel very NOT pregnant and AF is due in about 2 more days so when she rears her head I’ll start trying again next cycle.

<a href=

5 years ago • Edited

Dee !!! I’m so sorry you’re feeling down! I’m just here to send you something you asked us to remind you... here it goes..

“@alexplpl I'm glad it made you happy!! honestly now I think that the pre DPO phase is the worst. because you are not fertile yet so really bd is more or less on hold and you are just anxiously waiting to start trying.
I agree, From this point on I just want to be happy. Even if its negative again I will consul myself knowing that I have done and keep doing everything my REI dr has told me to do. all the test are negative DH is more than good, Its up to Sweet Baby Jesus to bless us with a miracle.

Also guys if it is negative and I start having a pitty party and how my body failed me some one tell me to shut and re-read this post.”

This was you! I don’t know you personally but your words made me feel better back then. I hope you feel better soon. Cheer up girl.. it will happen for us as it happened for so many women who were just like us!

User image

5 years ago

@Alexplpl you literally made made me smile, thank you!!!! you are awesome!!!! this roller coaster of feelings is no joke! I am fortunate to be a part of this forum with such supportive and powerful Women!

5 years ago

Hi all, there's so much going on here again!

I'm on CD8, AF is gone. I think I'm going to have a slightly different game plan for this month since my temps made me crazy last cycle. I think I'm going to just temp until I confirm O and then stop. Maybe it'll take my mind off the waiting too. Lots of diet and exercise on the agenda too. I already was about 10lbs heavier than I wanted to be before the holidays and the scale went in the wrong direction during them. Good luck everyone!

5 years ago

And now back to brown CM? Felt for sure AF was coming so went to the bathroom and no red or pink. Just back to brown. What is going on in there?

Welcome @teacher and good luck @mystique and @dee

User image

5 years ago

@hotdamn are you over your period date? this would be driving me nuts. It would be awesome that after all this back and forth you get a BFP and all it was just a little baby getting comfortable in there.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo