Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

381 - 390 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Also added to that if this is the start of a line I'd feel so much more at ease for this pregnancy because it means my lines would be darker than they were the first time around AF and not faint little things that cause me stress

5 years ago • Post starter

Scuba Yea I want to be prepared lol I can’t wait my ovulation day to come so I can check with my doctor which side I ovulate. Of course if it happens to ovulate from my wrong side this month it will be a torture for me because I’ll have to wait till my cycle ends and a new one starts just like that knowing there’s no no chance for me to be pregnant! But we’ll see...

Anna I’ve never been so excited for someone else’s test lol ????????????????

User image

5 years ago

Alex.. I hope your are o ing from the open side this month!
Anna... I'm with alex...I'm so excited to see your test
Shay... have you done another test?

Here's an Interesting link on fmu vs other times
Personally I always get my best line in the evening.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/pregnancy-tests-urine-sample.php

5 years ago • Edited

Espence Thank you! How you feeling? Have the hcg gave you any funny/weird symptoms yet? Let us know it would be so interesting!
This link is indeed so interesting! Fmu seems to have the lowest percentage Thank you for sharing!

User image

5 years ago

@alex you know that you can ovulate from either side and the tube sweeps over from the opposite side to pick up the egg I know a lot of ladies with one tube who fell pregnant from ovulating from the side with no tube xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba! What? That's so awesome crazy!!! I never knew that...bodies are so cool!
Alex... it's so weird..with my chemical I was hot and nausea all the time right away. I really feel so normal now! My boobs are a little sore...I'm really thirsty all the time.
Honest if I hadn't tested I would assume my period was coming..
That's how normal I feel right now.

5 years ago

I know amazing right! xx

User image

5 years ago

Scuba really? Omg never heard about that! I will definitely research about this and I’ll ask my doctor! If that’s the case I’ll be very happy!

Espence Wow! It’s so interesting to me. I’ve also heard about thirst before! I truly hope you’ll have an amazing symptom wise pregnancy and it will be happy and healthy throughout your 9 months!!!!

User image

5 years ago

@alex I hope you ovulate from the right side this month I have my fingers crossed Lol thanks girl I had a phase today where I didn't feel pregnant at all compared to the tww up to 7dpo where I was so sure im pregnant lol... So we'll see when I test again but they haven't shipped my tests yet so if they do by the end of the day I might get them tomorrow if not only Monday which means a longer wait...

@espence I'd have a look at the link and see what it says... If I can wait then I'll do fmu if not then so be it and we'll do afternoon lol... Yeah with my pregnancy I was pretty depressed before testing like who am I kidding it's gonna be negative as surprise lol... I did have cramping though but never thought about AF haha

5 years ago • Post starter

Yeah I also looked it up and read that there will be another line with the digitals. It isn’t clear blue but the cvs brand. I am going to do my best to wait and test Friday or Saturday since I only have one more digital and am trying not to spend a ton of money right now.

@Anna I can’t wait till you test again!!
@espence I am so excited for you!!
@scuba that is so cool that our bodies adapt like that!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo