Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

251 - 260 of 651 Replies | Last Page

So I had a dream last night that I had a positive pregnancy test. it was the best feeling ever! I googled what those type of dreams means and it said something about obstacles Effing Great, more shit to go through. I also dream on a separate occasion my 2 friends ( whom are sisters) that they where pregnant. I guess if you think of something enough it will manifest in your dreams. But can it manifest in real life???

5 years ago

@mommy I'm sorry your down girl but dont lose faith yet

@jan take your temp again tomorrow morning and see where it's at... It might throw you off because you didnt temp the entire cycle

@scuba that is odd but hopefully you get a bfp or AF so that you kind of have an idea where you are standing and can start preparing for that baby or next cycle of ttc..

@dee hopefully your AF wont show though and you'll have to run out and get a test for a bfp

As for me... CM returned a little today but I'm still dry for my usual cycles... Having gas cramps which was a major thing with my first pregnancy... I keep wanting to tell SO I think I'm pregnant because I really do think so I just have a feeling lol but I'm realistic and know I felt this way before so the wait continues lol...

5 years ago • Post starter

@dee the dreams are real I dreamt about stealing hats before lol because they were too expensive to buy haha

Omg you guys the dreams! I had a dream last night that I was at the zoo with my parents and had my son in my arms and a black panther got out and was coming for my son, and I grabbed my son and tried to jump into this ravine, but as I jumped the panther did and grabbed onto my arm. I started kicking so hard, I woke myself up kicking my husband!!! Thankfully he could sleep through an earthquake and wasn’t affected. But talk about “vivid” dreams. My heart was racing so bad and I’m pretty sure I checked my arms for bite marks...

User image

5 years ago

I so wanna be pregnant! So I was hanging out with a friend and she has2 kids one is still nursing and she said she might be pg again. I felt my face turn green with envy. but what can I do she's just fertile myrtel.
@anna I agree with you after bding it wears you out and then theres no drive left. SO got me at a weak moment yesrteday but I have no desire. I felt exhausted like if I had just ran a marathon. Mind you I was in bed by 7pm on Saturday! woke up till 9 and pretty much did nothing out of the ordinary for me to be waning all day. I feel out of it. I wanna to be in bed right now sleeping. Also I had a wave of nausea yesterday it was not good. We ordered pizza for dinner and I had 2 skinny slices. I just hope this is it.

5 years ago

@hot yes! dreams are crazy!!! the day before last I dreamed that my late (20 years now) grandfather was alive.

5 years ago

@jan girl I hear you about the dreams lol talk about crazy

@dee I have my fingers crossed for you though and I hope you get that bfp !! I'm sorry you're having a tough time with SO as well

Scuba It is so weird and such a good sign that your spotting stopped like that! I hope it is some other kind of spotting and not AF. Did you had period cramps at all? Personally on CD1 I cannot get confused because of the severe period cramps. Once I start spotting the pain increases dramatically. It will be a big surprise for me if I start spotting without those very specific kind of cramping. Idk if that’s the case for everyone thought that’s why I’m asking!

User image

5 years ago

Dreams can be cruel lol I dreamt few days ago that I had a bfp and again last night only to wake up both times on a bfn hate when this happens!

User image

5 years ago

@alex its horrible, I wish that the bad dreams never come true and that the good ones do!

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo