Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

371 - 380 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Last night update for me... Still no CM it dried up again... I had this weird throbbing pain in my left boob and if you touched my left areola it kinda hurt but nothing on the right side Left boob also feels as if I've been working out but I can assure everyone I didnt lol

5 years ago • Post starter

So I did research regarding test lines that show up and disappear... Apparently if you do have hcg present in your body but it's not on a high enough level for the test to detect then a line with show but disappear again on the test... Sometimes a faint line even shows for a while and then disappear

Anna that is super promising! Fingers crossed!!!

5 years ago

Agatch.... I actually had my 'day of despair' this month almost right on time. That's why I didnt really have an urge to test...I just knew I was out because I had my day. It was weird!
My point being you really dont know if your out till af gets here!

5 years ago

So I wasn't planning on testing again till next week because I only had a digi left (I didn't buy tests this month I still had left from last month) so I ordered 3 cheap ones online so hopefully they should be here tomorrow and I can get obsessed again lol... Why am I doing this haha !!

So I did it. I pulled apart my digital just to get a look at the strip inside....

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@shay if you used a clearblue digi it will always have 3 lines you'll see if you google it, it'll show the difference in colour of lines when it's positive and when it's negative

Anna Yup! I’ll bring the disco ball lol
I’m on CD2 and I already ordered my next tests lol yea I’m so obsessed. But I ordered only 4 cheapies on purpose so I can start testing at 9 dpo the earliest. I also got 2 frers in case I see anything on the cheapies and two digitals when I actually see this line so I can surprise hubby. I know I dream big but hey! Sky is the limit.. maybe this will be my month!

Shay Yes, I also know that the digis always have lines no matter the result. I truly hope you get a stronger line on your next test

User image

5 years ago

@alex wow I'm jealous of your hpt shopping trip! CD2 and feeling rubbish. I ordered a new box of clear blue ovulation sticks plus a pill box for all my vitamins!
@anna can't wait for your update tomorrow! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@alex I do the same like I use the cheap tests until I see something and then i'll buy my regular tests and if it shows there depending on the colour of the line i'll use a digi lol... I didn't use a digi last time and im so sad I didn't so im saving mine for a special day (says me who used 2 of my special digis before for negative tests lol)

@scuba if I do test tomorrow because my tests haven't come yet... I might just pee in something and save it because I'm an all for the fmu testing so if not tomorrow then Saturday if I get a gap and SO's not home but I'm dying to test

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo