Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

161 - 170 of 651 Replies | Last Page

Hey my friends how are you doing all
I just wanted to update my profile and i checked up for you how were things going .

Even if were not Ttc now i really hope that you dream comes true and have that rainbow baby all of you i hope really and i pray for you

Love u all

5 years ago

@octagon aww thanks babe I hope you get your baby in the future as well

5 years ago • Post starter

@lalou Yay! That's a great sign! Yes let's all stay positive. It's not over until the fat lady sings xx

User image

5 years ago

Well it's the end of the day and I just realized I had no cm today? I didnt drip out of me like it did the last couple of days and I completely dried up the entire day...

@Anna, sorry to hear about those scary events so close to where you are. Sounds like an interesting cycle for you too but different is often good news so I hope this is it. I’ve been having dull cramps/ pressure for the past 3 days which I find strange so early in my 2WW (i think I’m between 6 and 8 dpo today)
@Lalou: yay for the temp rise!!!
@alex: one of my friends told me yesterday that she had been with her husband 15 years and never got pregnant so when she decided they wanted a child she was really worried but it happened on her second cycle actively TTC so you really never know. Maybe your dream was meant to help you focus on a positive outcome. Keep faith, you can do this!
@scuba hope you feel better soon

5 years ago

Well, it’s negative finally at 13 days past trigger. This rollercoaster of emotions is just too much. I don’t know if I have the strength to try again. It breaks my heart that my daughter and husband who want an addition to our family, that I can’t give them that. It makes me wonder what’s wrong with me? I try to do everything by the book in terms of health, have paid way too much money to go see an RE, prayed everyday, and still nothing to show for it. I feel emotionally just broken, I look at my friends who got pregnant on the first shot, and think “they will never know what kind of mental pain going through infertility is.” Husband said he’s willing to try iui but I don’t know, the success rate for that isn’t that high either.

5 years ago

@agatch hopefully the odd cycle brings me a bfp lol fingers crossed And I hope the cramps you have leads to a bfp also !!

@photomama oh no I'm so so sorry girl My heart is breaking for you I wish I could make it better

@photomama I am so sorry. There aren’t words.

@scuba still holding out hope for you.

I’m currently 11DPO sitting in my OB’s waiting room waiting for my yearly appt. going on a 4 hour hold after what I think may have been a vvvvfl this morning after a 3 hour hold. With all my symptoms I may just ask her for a blood test if it’s still showing negative but I’m sure she will probably just say to wait until AF is due Monday. Have had more light pink and brown spotting but no actual AF. So still holding out hope. This mornings vvvvfl wasn’t photographing so I of course break open the case and it dries and I see this. If I’m not pregnant, I may write a letter to First a response about these Evap lines.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@jan uhg I dont understand though that line is so there and it's just shitty if it is an evap

@photomama I'm so so sorry It's so cruel
@Hot that looks like a line to me! Omg! I'm so excited! Can't wait for your update @agatch sounds like very promising symptoms! Fingers crossed! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo