Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@anna sending you lots of love today
@lalou I'm sorry AF showed
@alex damn that sucks!
@espence eeeek! You are doing so well holding out to test! Can't wait for your update!

As for me, another slight drop. No bleeding overnight. Only getting a pink tinge when I check my cervix which is low firm and slightly open. Not that I understand whether this is a good or bad position Perhaps I'll just spot like this until Friday But the later it officially starts, the better the dates for my minimoon! So that's a good thing! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Decided to ignore my temps when I was the sickest last Friday and Saturday incase it was affecting my chart, as I definitely had a temperature from my flu. Data looks a bit more stable now. xx

User image

5 years ago

@alex yeah so I just didn't feel it anymore but fingers crossed for the next week like plant baby plant lol...

@scuba thanks babe I appreciate it and I'm glad your temps went back to normal.

5 years ago • Post starter

@ItsAnna - We did bd the first two days of positive OPKs and now my husband is out of town until friday. I have tested with OPKs before af other cycles, and always end up with faint lines. So it would be a first if that's what they are reacting too.

Day 5 with strong/positive OPKs..

User image

5 years ago

@pandorica definitely take a test then girl

5 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! So, I went ahead and tested and it was negative I'm somewhere between 7DPO - 10DPO, I don't know the exact DPO because I wasted some of my trigger shot so I'm not sure if it took and I saw egg white CM 2 days after the day I should have ovulated so that makes me assume I didn't ovulate when I was suppose to. I'm wondering if II really even had a chance conceiving with this cycle. So, after this cycle I won't try again b/c I'm using IUI w/a donor and my BF and I just broke and so I'm in my feelings about that whole situation and the BFN. I'm promise I'm not trying to be a Debbie Downer guys just a little sad about how everything is panning out.@Scuba how may DPO are you now?

5 years ago

@scuba I think we’re both still in. Though this spotting is super annoying. Definitely haven’t had any AF color or flow.

@lalou. Sorry about AF!

@espence I wish I had your will power! And so does my wallet!!

So just got my BBT thermometer in the mail and took my temp. 99.41 but obviously been up moving around. But still. Every time I run to the bathroom thinking it’s AF, nothing. So idk what to think. Another BFN this morning at 14DPO. AF is due today so we will see how long it takes her to arrive.

User image

5 years ago

@mommy I'm so sorry. We all feel down after months of trying.

@Hot - same! Nothing today. I keep checking my cervix and using a tissue. Nothing at all since yesterday. @mommy I'm 13DPO today. I'm either due tomorrow or latest Friday /Saturday. Don't know what's going on. Refuse to test again until I'm 18DPO. I'm having occasional cramps and just had a wave of dizziness. I'm crossing my fingers for you @Jan! Are you testing again tomorrow?
xx

User image

5 years ago

OK so I've adjusted my freak cycle last month and taken it out of my average cycle calculations. It was a very odd long cycle and I'm pretty sure I had a CP last month as I had a vvvvf then nothing. So now FF is saying I'm due tomorrow. Going to see if AF is here in the morning and try and hold out a few more days xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

good morning guys, for the ladies that got aunt flow this weekend I am so sorry guys!! it sucks big time. but think of it in a positive way and breath next fertile days will be here before you know it.

As for us that are still waiting to see what the universe has in store for us, patience is a virtue that I am currently lacking. I went to target this morning and stared long and hard at the HCT test. I almost bought one but I stopped myself. I told myself this cycle I wouldn't test, I would rather see AF get here than a negative blood draw.
AF is due sometime next week, so we will see.
t- I dont even know how many days anymore. I have so many apps its ridiculous.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo