Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

31 - 40 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@Scuba sounds like you’ve covered all bases! X

@alexplpl I’m eagerly waiting to finish work in 10mins and get home to my frer!

X

5 years ago • Edited

Just you & me scuba, let’s get these bfp too congratulations tonix xx

5 years ago

@alex did you get a positive OPK today?
@mistique I'm so sorry but fingers crossed. It's not over until AF arrives xx
@matarik good luck for the TWW! I'm not going to be too far behind you
@emma let's do this! xx

User image

5 years ago

@scuba same as me, I peaked Thursday/Friday and ovulated Saturday, 3dpo x

5 years ago

Kait We couldn’t manage to BD on cd3-4 as I wanted to in order to do his check on cd 7-8 and since I Ovulate kinda early I didn’t want to “sacrifice” my fertile window with 4 days off.. Now I’m still on BD mode till I’m sure that I Od and I believe in the next few days we will take care of this too.
Good luck on your O day! Hope you get it soon. This phase for me is the most stressful which I know is not the best when ttc

Scuba & Emma Happy tww! I’m coming with you soon but I believe I’m 2dpo today!!
I don’t know about my BD pattern on this cycle.. I don’t like how it went but I’m crossing my fingers.. Good thing is I believe I Od from y good side this month!! We’ll see..

User image

5 years ago • Edited

Absolutely. Some charts can show a triphasic rise or can just stay high. When I fell pregnant with my daughter this was my chart... I didn't think there was a particular dip. I only tested early because my hubby made a comment that I felt really hot in the mornings. No other obvious symptoms at all! xx

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

@ matarik thank you. I hope that was implantation for!!

~BiminiB~

5 years ago

Jl I’m so sorry for your loss...

Emma A dip sounds so good! Hope this is it for you!!!

Scuba I like the fact you’re taking it easy! That’s the best thing we can do for our peace of mind!

AFM: 7 Dpo today and I have to proudly report that I haven’t tested and I’m very ok with it. I’m very calm with the fact that at this day some women saw a faint line before and that I could also see one if I’m pregnant. I’m very willing to wait mainly for one reason... This is the very first month which I havent test early and I realized that usually I’m obsessing over it and I’m visiting multiple times the trash to recheck my test to see if there is a hidden line and I’m ending so sad and disappointed.. This cycle I’m very calm and happy and I have this “ignorant bliss”. At this point I either could be or could be not pregnant and I will enjoy this time waiting rather trying to ‘discover’ a ghost line... If I’m not pregnant it’s better to get sad at one time rather getting sad every day since 6dpo multiple times per day because I cannot see anything on my test.. And if I’m pregnant I’m giving my hcg time to get stronger and give me a more visible result!! In other words ladies... I’m happy that I decided to wait this cycle

User image

5 years ago

@alex that's exactly how I feel! I used to crack the test open too in frustration Let's just have one day of disappointment rather than squinting.
@emma hehe! You are funny! 4 days to go until you test again! I'm crossing my fingers for you! xxx

User image

5 years ago

@emma omg!!! How clear is that line!!!! Congratulations!!!! xxx

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo