Community post

Discussion

September/October 2019 babies

View Full Post

Mornin' Ladies

Welcome back to the new month lol... TTC/Symptom spotting ( ) discussion for all our September/October TTC buddies...

Find me girls !!

651 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

431 - 440 of 651 Replies | Last Page

@anna wait a few days and test again.

I dont how many dpo I am but I just got a big bfn too. I really thought I would see something this time... but you never know right?...
Anyway I hope everyone is getting there

5 years ago

I'm gonna test again on Monday maybe and if still negative I'm only holding out till cd30 and if no AF then I'll test again... CD 30 is the latest AF can show so I'll hold till then

5 years ago • Post starter

Good morning guys so yesterday I had a full on meltdown my mom called and told me that she had casually dreamed that I had told her that I would never be able to have a child. Fucking great. So I was a bit of an asshole and was super short with her afterwards because I wanted to hang up and cry my eyes out. I literally cried the whole way home, it just sucks because I know it’s coming and I’m starting to have cramps and I just hate it. My husband agreed that we would start prepping for our fucking great. So I was a bit of an asshole and was super short with her afterwords because I wanted to hang up and cry my eyes out. I literally cried the whole way home, it just sucks because I know it’s coming and I’m starting to have cramps and I just hate it. My husband agreed that we would start prepping for our IUI but I’m just exhausted I kind of feel like throwing in the towel. But I know that won’t get me anywhere or anything so I have to keep going it’s just sooo hard

5 years ago

Dee.... that's awful! I would murder my mother... that's just not ok to ever say to anyone. I'm really sorry that happened

5 years ago

@Dee I'm so sorry you are having a rough few days. Keep your head up girl I know it's so hard, but one day you will feel that it was absolutely worth all of it, no matter the outcome. It will happen for you! Starting IUI is something different.. maybe that will be your baby story, and it will be perfect!
@Scuba, @Agatch, @Hot, @Photo, @alex and anyone else I missed, for you as you gear up for another round of BD! Make it fun ;) Hoping this is your month!
@Photo we have identical twins and they are such a blessing! You can absolutely do two babies at once. That would be so cool if you did conceive twins!
@Pandorica and @Anna and the others of you testing this weekend and in the next few days... can't wait to see your results!
@Shay I'm so sorry your going through all this crazy stuff... glad you have an appointment set up and I hope they can get to the bottom of it for you!
Update here: I am CD32, 15 dpo. I have some strange stitch and pinching in my lower abdomen and my chest still hurts on the sides and underarms. I occasionally feel super crappy and sick to my stomach but feeling good today. I did end up going out and getting a few tests when i was grocery shopping on Thursday. BFN. I now understand why everyone hates blue dye now though good grief. I have a digital left, but I'm currently resigned that this is not my month and won't test again till I'm late which would be CD34 or 17 dpo.
Hope you all can have a wonderful weekend!

Hoping to grow our family!

5 years ago

Ugh, guess this brand are either really slow to show progression, or they just gives very nasty evaps.. The line is still there, but it's really slow at getting darker. I'm not even sure you guys see this, 'cause it's so faint and the quality sucks. This is from last night, the one I took an hour ago is basically the same. But it feels like af may show up at any time. I'm anywhere between 16 and 10 dpo.

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Morning everyone

@dee thats terrible I'm so so sorry I hope you have a baby soon !!

@teacher when are you testing again?

@pandorica I see the line and its pink i just dont think cheapies are good which is why I'm not trusting mine either... Hopefully they get darker in a few days

Update here: 12dpo and i didnt test again I just didnt see the point... AF is still a couple of days away but I am having cramping which is odd as well as super creamy milky cm and loads of it... Boob tenderness has spread to the sides and top of my boobs... Making me super suspicious

I'll test again tomorrow if I'm feeling it

5 years ago • Post starter

Anna I envy how much self control you have on not testing every day lol which CD are you now? Dpo? Sorry I know you told it somewhere before but I lost track.. I think you’re 8ish something dpo?

Dee... I’m so sorry girl! Ttc is so freaking tough and we all know how just one single phrase can set us off. People who never dealt with this will never understand even if they are our closest people and the ones who loves us the most. Most of the times even our SOs cannot fully understand what a mental battle this whole process is. But... we all in here can understand and I am sure that this is the best place to come and vent a little.. That dream you know is just your mothers fear.. she probably shouldn’t have told you because first of is just a dream and it doesn’t change anything and secondly because it is your fear also. But you know fears are not real. You’re an everyday witness in here of girls who were struggling for years and they made it. And my dear girl your turn is coming soon!!! If you need take some time off but don’t give up.. even now you may be pregnant! I’m sending big hugs your way with the hope you feel better soon!

Teachers Thank you and hopefully you’ll get two nice dark lines in the next few days

Pandorica Yes I see the shadow and I also read that IC are very slow to progress and not as sensitive as they claim but I would try with another brant too since I had so many non valid lines in the past few months with ICs. Really really hope that’s not the case for you and we all gonna congratulate you soon

User image

5 years ago

Anna sorry I wrote my previous reply before I see yours just now! Really hope all of this are pregnancy signs! I’m so positive that we gonna see your bfp very very very soon

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies, I’ve started temping and this is how it’s going, from what I have seen from others it should drop then spike for ovulation shouldn’t it ? I’m using opk’s as well so hoping to get it right lol hope your all getting on well with your ttc journeys x

user submitted image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo