Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Hello Ladies,
This is the first time I am writing in a forum, so wish me luck :)
Today is 2dpiui for me and I am hoping this cycle is the one for us! Looking forward to going through this journey with everyone's support. I know it is very early but I have felt nauseous and have also had a bout of diarrhea (sorry tmi) too. I also suffer from IBS so that could be it but i thought of sharing this if this could be a conception symptom maybe. Good luck to all.

6 years ago

@ dragonfly and Flamingogirl and Ryda :thanks guys, yes the line is getting darker and darer. no sign of AF too. but i have mild cramps all the time. and i'm starving all the time. the only worry that i have is that a few months ago i did vaccination for chicken pox, but in my last blood test i didn't have the antibody for it still. my doctor said i need to do another round of vaccination , but i don't know now that i'm pregnant can i do the vaccination or not ! i know it is really dangerous if i catch chicken box and it will affect the baby down the track .

@ flamingo girl : come on , test already . i really want you to have a November baby because we started everything around the same time.

User image

6 years ago

My first time posting. I have been lurking for a while. I have been ttc off and on for a while. It may have taken this time but I am terrified for the bfn after seeing one every time I tried and the depression that hit after. I am a week+ late with cramping and so far no signs of af.

6 years ago

12 dpo and I’m not spotting anymore. So confused on what’s going on.amd threw up right after I posted I’m not spotting anymore.

6 years ago • Edited

Well I think I’m 1dpo today - although my temp hasn’t shot up like it normally does. Guess I’m a slow rise this month! Obviously it’ll be a couple of days til it’s confirmed but I’m pretty sure yesterday was O day. I’m prob going to be out this month as we didn’t manage to BD last night and the last time was Friday. 4 days ago. Not ideal!

6 years ago

@SuperRoo - You should BD today! There still might be time to catch that egg and give you an better chance this cycle.

@chweety & Juboo4u - Welcome! It looks like all of us are in the tww with the two of you.

@DV2007 - If you are one week late that is one of the best indicators that you might be pregnant. Missing your period is one of the best symptoms you can get! You should take a test. Are you normally regular? If you are take the test to at least put your mind at ease. I'll be crossing my fingers that you get your BFP.

AFM - I'm 12DPO and still waiting to test until Saturday (15 DPO). My breasts are tender as they normally are during this part of my cycle but they feel more tender and sore then normal. I've been super fatigued the last two days and this morning I have a full feeling in my lower abdomen... Kind of like I'm bloated but I don't normally get bloated during my cycle until the 1st or second day of my period. I guess I could say I'm feeling cautiously optimistic. I stopped temping this morning because I just don't want to see it drop at this point in my cycle.

6 years ago

@Flamingogirl13 I am normally regular with maybe 1-2 times a year being 2-3 days late. I was suppose to start on 2/28. I started what I hope was spotting this morning and it hasnt gotten heavier which is my usual mo. If nothing changes tomorrow then I am going to go get test. I dont keep any on hand because dh is a nervous nelly and wants me to take one if I am a hour late it feels some months.

6 years ago

I am nervous, you guys! I've had an increase in CM, but don't want to get my hopes up. I very much want to give birth this year :/

Keep the faith User image

6 years ago

Well I am offically out. This is more than spotting. I am on to trying next month and hopefully have a December baby. Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

6 years ago

@2Tim4_7 - I want to give birth this year too but i’m starting to think I only have one more chance at a 2018 baby. Good luck to you!

@DV2007 - I’m sorry you are out this cycle. I think I am too. I took an HPT this morning and it was BFN. I’ll know this weekend if i’m really out and i’ll test on Sunday if AF doesn’t show.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo