Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Ok Ladies I’m kinda freaking out!! I haven’t been on here for a couple of months cause I just needed a ttc break. So, I’m on CD 30, 12dpo (AF due yesterday) feeling different this cycle so last night I did a First Response dip test and I got a faint positive line right away that just got pinker as the test dried. This morning I did another test and it was very faint positive but again the line was more noticeable and pink after the 10 min mark. I’m going to wait until Sat now to test again. I’ve uploaded my test from yesterday, can anyone tell me what they think? Been TTC since Oct 2015 with a MC at 9wks in June 2016. I’ve never once had an evap before. Please tell me I’m not dreaming!

6 years ago

@tryingafterloss... I see it but only when I play with the filters. Keep testing and posting!

AFM... I’ve been on this website for months now. My last update was that I needed surgery for retained tissue (3 months after the D&C). The surgery was scheduled for April, but I found a doctor who will do the surgery on Friday!!! Instead of losing 3 more cycles, now I’m just losing one! I can try now for a December baby!! Expected ovulation March 31, so excited to be back in the game next month.

Good luck to the rest of you!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Okay, I know I’m nuts but I started taking wondfo pregnancy tests cuz I’ve had quite a few symptoms today and i took one after work and it came up positive after about 8 minutes!! Super light, but I see it! I’m only 5dpo today so I guess I must’ve ovulated earlier than I thought

user submitted image

6 years ago • Edited

Here’s my ovulation test strips, de Sent it look like I ovulated on last Friday the 16th?

user submitted image

6 years ago

Wow, bb2018, i totally see it. Lets see how the line progresses. It does look like you Od Fri. Since it is so early, i would keep testing. Just to make sure. I hope you got your bfp!

6 years ago

Good morning, ladies. Im not in very good spirits this morning. I went to dr and received my labs. He said my FSH levels were 13. I saw on the scale it was in the mid cycle range and not in follicular range. I had test cd4. He said if your FSH is over 10 your in beginning stages of ovarian failure. So my eggs are about gone and the quality isnt very good. He said many women get pregnant with the levels higher but it is harder and with myvage trisomy 13 could be higher.
Im gonna start taking a few things to help egg quality. I take co q10, eat fish a lot for omegas, take vit e and b complex and eat flax, and gonna start vitex, ginger, and maca. I eat healthy and juice so i can incorporate natural ginger and add the other in smoothies or green juices.
Im very sullen atm and feel as if this wont happen. Im trying my hardest to stay positive. Currently 4 dpo. Im not symptom spotting this month. Im trying not to even think about it. Im just gonna keep bding around my hopeful O day and leave it at that.

6 years ago

@Kelliria - the second line came up a little after 5 min so could be evap. I took a test this am, but it was negative, but last 2 time I was pregnant the wondfo's didn't show up positive right away either - I have noticed my pee is darker later in the day - so that would probably be the best pee to use to test, right?

I'm sorry you didn't get the best news from the dr, but he did say it's not impossible! Hold onto hope and try to stay positive!! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? I'm 37 and I have PCOS and my FSH to LH levels used to be 9:3, but at that time I was very overweight. I started exercising and eating better and lost 50+ lbs and my levels went to 1:1 and now still in check :) Do you have PCOS as well or anything else that could be throwing that FSH number off from what it really could be?

6 years ago

@kelleria - Keep in mind that FSH numbers are not fixed and they flux all the time. Mine were 11, and my RE told me not to really worry until the numbers get far closer to 20. I take Maca, Vitamin D and Vitamin E and extra folic acid to improve egg quality, and I'm still ovulating at 42. I did CoQ10 for a while, but ran out and haven't bought more. Royal Jelly is supposed to be good too. Those FSH numbers might be high for that day, and next month they might swing down to 9, you don't know. Definitely get your progesterone levels taken at day 21.

6 years ago

Hey guys I need help is this a positive ovulation test? Only on cd 10

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Maegen looks positive to me. The left line is the test line, right? That looks a bit darker than the control line :)

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo