Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Morning Ladies, we’ll i did another test Fmu and same very faint line appeared right away. No cramping or anything today but....(TMI alert) after the test I had a BM & upon wiping there was a small and mount of pink blood on the TP. I definitely believe this was a CP and AF will be here full rice by tomorrow. :(

6 years ago

Hi everyone - I have been around since September and no BFP.

Congrats to Dragonfly - I see on your ticker that you received your bfp -‘so exciting and happy to see someone along my journey with a bfp!!! (I am sure there have been more but wow so many pages of comments and replies on this page)

I’m about 9dpo - I didn’t use OPK this month - I found myself obsessing and sex felt like a chore - I ovulated the same cycle day for 5 months so I was ok not to do them. This month I used preseed (just a very small amount) and it was good the hubby liked it lol

So basically I’m here to ask....did anyone who have children or received a bfp experience heartburn or acid reflux very very early in pregnancy? It’s not painful in my chest but burping is acidy and even the other day I hadn’t eaten anything yet and it came up a bit (sorry for tmi) I used to get it when I drank wine but I haven’t drank in about a month..anyways good luck to everyone and congrats to those who received bfps

Sarahlf86 - that is def a positive!! Congrats!!

User image

6 years ago

Due date is currently November 1st! ????????

6 years ago

@sarahlf86 - I would consider that a positive too! Take another one tomorrow and the day after that just to be sure! Congratulations!

@Celinv411 - Congrats to you to! How many dpo are you?

@Mir777- Nice to heat from you! I’m either ovulating today or tomorrow. I’ve never been pregnant so I can’t help with the heart burn question but I can wish you good luck!!

6 years ago

Hi all! How are you ladies doing? I am visiting my mother in Alabama til march 3. My daughter will be 2 on march 6, so we came to bisit grandma. Very busy. Having her bday pics tomorrow, party tomorrow, panama city beach mon-wed, disney on ice thurs, flying back to ohio sat 3. Another bday party with cousins staying the night. Ugh. Im wore out already. Lol. Havent been on in a few days and there are a few new faces. I'll try to keep up with you all!
Im 5 dpo. Trying to stay positive after the dr. If im not pregnant this time ill add royal jelly, wheatgrass, ginger, vitex, and fertiligreens to my mix. Im taking baby asprine, vit e and b complex, co q10, prenatal, preseed and clomid. I hope something works soon!

6 years ago

@mir777. Thank you. I started taking progesterone cream after ovulation and bam got my BFP on first time use. I had heartburn during my tww as I had to ask what it was as I never had it before. I also had a strong sense of smell and my nose ran all the time.

@tryingafterloss. So sorry. I was like that the previous cycle when I caught the tail end of a bfp then AF showed right on time.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Flamingogirl- nice to hear from you and thank you! Good luck during ovulation!

Dragonfly - thanks for your response - I thought it was strange that it was happening for quite a few days and I just couldn’t figure out why. Hopefully this is a sign I’m pregnant! I’ve also heard about the runny nose. I will be testing tomorrow or Monday but will have to buy some tests, I have no internet cheapies left - I’ll have to buy a bunch next cycle if my bfp doesn’t happen this time. I’ll post results when they happen! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

User image

6 years ago

Just checking in... 10DPO for me. On 6/7DPO I felt a dull uterus ache and pricks and pokes both days - all day. I'm getting some more unique symptoms this cycle compared to the past ones but most are very progesterone cream related I'm sure so I'm not really counting those. My temp did spike on 7DPO from 97.90 to 98.34 and has stayed up there ever since, so that's promising! I gave in and did a Wondfo this morning with FMU but it was BFN. I didn't test positive with my son until 12DPO but my m/c was 9DPO so I figured it was worth a shot haha I'll try again at 12DPO with a FRER probably!

Good luck to anyone testing soon!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. Those sound like good symptoms and plus you are taking progesterone cream so I have high hopes for you. Good luck testing in a couple days.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi ladies!

Just checking in. Congrats to those that have gotten their bfps!! I’m 12dpo and I’m feeling alright. I was feeling so happy on Thursday but my mom was just admitted to hospital yesterday so can’t tell if that feeling has stayed. Worried about my stress levels. I’ve also had milky white cm a bit watery. Stuffy nose past two days and I have never felt this exhausted in my life. Even with the stress I sleep like a baby anywhere. Was in ER with mom and took a nap against the wall, so unlike me. Also my heart rate fairly high for me. Around 90ish bpm when I’m usually 65-70bpm. Slight cramps but nothing too bad. Nothing to note other than that. Resisisting the urge to poas until March 1 or at least Monday when I’m 14dpo.

Good luck everyone

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo