Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 380 Replies | Last Page

MaybeeBabeeTwo - yeah my LP is 10/11 days usually and I have been wondering how it can be lengthened.

I meant to update you guys yesterday - after that awful pain I had, when I went to the ladies at lunchtime I saw light pink when I wiped. Pretty small patch on the paper and I only saw it once. (Sorry if tmi!). I thought that was AF starting so I stuck on a pad and went about my day. I had no more cramping and whenever I checked after that nothing had started. And she’s still a no show. Currently in bed with a cuppa and I feel pretty nauseous. Although I’m hungry so that could be it lol.

6 years ago

Queen7
I'll be testing tomorrow morning for sure! I will be either 9 or10 dpo. So far on 7dpo I tested negative. I know it was early but admit the suspense is annoying me!

6 years ago

@midnightrose3 Hehe I know the feeling! I’m trying so hard to hold off til Monday or Tuesday but if this nausea gets any worse I’ll be visiting a chemist tomorrow! I feel like I have a horrendous hangover

6 years ago

Morning all, af came before I tested this morning, which is a good thing (saved a text). @midnightrose3 for your test this morning. I will be moving to the December group. Good luck to you all and also during your 9 months.

6 years ago

Good luck SuperRoo hope you get your soon.

6 years ago

Queen 7

Awe, Good Luck in the December group!!!!

I tested this morning BFN. I am either 7dpo or 9dpo. I'm hoping it's just too early. AF due either Tuesday or Thursday. ( My cycles are either 26-28 days depending )

6 years ago

So sorry Queen7! Hope You get your positive next month and a December baby!

6 years ago

Hi all! I'm new to the site and joining this thread a bit late. I am 12 DPO and this is our first try after an open Myomectomy so praying the surgery makes a difference. It's been a very long road to get here so I am praying for a quick !

Missee

6 years ago

@midenightrose3 are you using First response 6 days earlier? Or maybe you can wait near the time.

Next time I'm not going to test, I'm just going to till for 28 days, as my cycles are 24-26 days. I spend too much money on these tests

6 years ago • Edited

Thanks MaybeeBabeeTwo. I have been using the one step ovulation test which has worked in the past but this time I could not really tell, so I just brought some clear blue digital ovulation test for next try.

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo