Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 380 Replies | Last Page

SheRiskers, im glad you're not stressing this cycle. That's been wgat I'm shooting for. I cant wait til you test. Its close for you and emrabbttc!

6 years ago

Hey yall! How is everyone? I see some of us are on clomid feeling punney. Ugh have you tried eating a peppermint to help with the nausea?

Afm I'm on cd15 in full force in terms of bd apparently I O on cd17 just feeling tired sleepy gassy and hungry lol

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Katyfootballmama, get it done girl! You can relax in about 3 days! Lol
Clomid makes my ovaries ache the whole month. Sometimes get a little wave of nausea but mostly cramping. Especially when i O. I cramp pretty bad for a few hrs.
Since I'm on cd8, I'll wait til next month to do the EPO. Too close to O to start now. It's taken af-O, correct?

6 years ago • Edited

Hey katyfootballmomma!! Hope you’re feeling well! Clomid is definitely making me feel off. Super nauseous! Thanks for the peppermint idea, I’ll be sure to try it! My right ovary is KILLING me today, strong sharp pains. Anyone on clomid experience this? I’m close to O day hopefully but negative opks still. BD last night with preseed. I sure know how much work BD can take, me and my partner are also going full force. Good luck to everyone once again!

User image

6 years ago

Emrabbttc, yea. My ovaries ache the whole month but around O it gets bad. I cant bd sometimes. Dr checked any they werent enlarged so i guess they are just working double time. Have fun the next few days!

6 years ago

Hello ladies, I would like to join I am currently on cycle day 18 and I usually have a 32-34 cycle my longest being a 52 ekkk! My AF should be here around March 2nd so I can't wait I also started taking geritol on cd 10 so hopefully that our month is this month. If I am late I do not plan on testing on the 2nd since I have been late before so I plan to wait it out until March 31st in hopes of getting bfp and telling hubby in easter day. My EDD would be November 9th. :) cant wait that would be the best thanksgiving gift ever gods blessings. have you ladies heard of geritol tonic any success stories on it and whos with me on the testing.

6 years ago

Hi, luvbunnyforever. Im on cd 9. Should O on the 18/19. Test around march 5 (my daughters bday is march 6), edd about nov 11.
I have read about geritol but not in depth. Maybe ill look more into it.

6 years ago

@Kelliria I have the ovia app it said I should be O on the 16th so but my fertile week is this week so we will bd every other day so that we do not end up missing it. :) how did you get your countdown to testing?

6 years ago

Luvbunny, go to menu top left corner, scroll to community and then tickers. There are several to chose from. Then copy it. Go to your profile and where signature is paste it. It'll look funny. Ill sendca pic of mine.

6 years ago

You edit your profile. This is what mine looks like

user submitted image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo