Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Is there a ticker I can get that will show my dpo? I liked that one on the old CTP website...

6 years ago

@BB2018. Nope, what you see is what you get. You can try checking Lilypie (lilypie.com) out. They have a countdown ticker that you could try using. Hope that helps. But I do agree with the old ticker.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

That's okay, I'm just SO HAPPY to have found this group and all you ladies going through what I'm going through :) I know it will help me pass the time having you all to chat with! The TWW is the worst and I can't wait for at least 8dpo so my tests will be more accurate (yes, I already started testing because I'm a POAS addict!)

6 years ago

@BB2018. I hear you with the tww. It took me 8 months of trying and then finally it happened. I still stick around to help other ladies pass the time and hope to share some knowledge. I started testing at 8dpo leading up to AF as my previous cycle, I just caught the tail end of the BFP at 9dpo and guess the baby didn't stick. It hurt as the baby would of been due around my birthday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss xo I wish noone ever had to experience that! When is your due date now? You must be over the moon excited and I'm sure nervous after going through a loss. I was sooooooo skeptical and nervous and not even enjoying my last pregnancy, until I heard the heartbeat and thought I was in the clear...

6 years ago

@BB218 - Welcome to the group!

6 years ago

@BB2018. My expected due date is October 14. I am still nervous as heck but I just need to take it one day at a time and to keep thinking positive. Hope this is your month and you get your November baby.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congrats dragonfly23!!!

I hope everyone is feeling good today! I’m estimated 9dpo since my opks were a little wonky and I haven’t been having symptoms up until yesterday when I noticed a lot of milky white cm, tired and crazy vivid dreams the past few nights. Today I’ve noticed weirdly that my Fitbit is saying my resting heart rate is significantly higher than usual. I’m usually 63-75bpm but now I’m at 90-100bpm when I’m completely at rest and not anxious. I don’t feel pregnant but do feel a little off. Still trying to hold off on testing until March 1st but I don’t know if I can wait that long. I’m trying not to get my hopes up and attempting to keep relaxed.

Good luck everyone, I hope this is our month!

User image

6 years ago

Hi! Just got my BFP on Monday from a Wonfro — Just wanted to share that it took another three days to see it on the First Response test! I had a blood test the same day and my HCG was only 13 — doing the math, I was only 9DPO! FRER never seem to work for me. It only went positive the morning of my 11DPO and the Clear Blue Digital the evening of 11DPO. Hope that info might be helpful to the POAS obsessed (like I am)

6 years ago

Ok Ladies I’m kinda freaking out!! I haven’t been on here for a couple of months cause I just needed a ttc break. So, I’m on CD 30, 12dpo (AF due yesterday) feeling different this cycle so last night I did a First Response dip test and I got a faint positive line right away that just got pinker as the test dried. This morning I did another test and it was very faint positive but again the line was more noticeable and pink after the 10 min mark. I’m going to wait until Sat now to test again. I’ve uploaded my test from yesterday, can anyone tell me what they think? Been TTC since Oct 2015 with a MC at 9wks in June 2016. I’ve never once had an evap before. Please tell me I’m not dreaming!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo