Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Good morning, ladies! How are you all doing this morning? Im on cd6. My af was 3 days, off 4th, cramping and spotting yesterday, just af cramps today. My cycle is never over 3/4 days so the prolonged stuff is annoying. On second day of clomid. Waiting on hormone test results.
Baby dust to all!!!

6 years ago

Hello everyone. I am on CD 4, hoping for a bfp this month. The only thing that scares me is I have a son with a November bday, and one with a December as well. So if I get my bfp, the end of the year will be busy! Any one on same cycle day as me? The tww is the worst. My tracker says I should be fertile
In 4 days

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

Dannielle3boys, we are about on same cycle. Im 6 dpo and should ovulate about the 18th. Hope you get your bfp!

6 years ago

Just checking in again!

CD14 for me and so far doing really great at not stressing this cycle. I'm just excited to start my progesterone cream in the next couple days to see if it helps my mood. I should O on Tuesday or Wednesday... Hopefully we get in at least one more BD before then. Last cycle I pushed it and tried to make sure we BD'd enough and it wasn't even fun. Not doing that this cycle!! We'll BD when we want in the fertile window and pray for the rest!

6 years ago

Hi everyone!! This is my first time ever posting in one of these groups but I’ve been lurking forever!! Been ttc my first for 15 months now, but first round on clomid. CD 9, O should be on its way within the next few days. OPK testing every 12 hours until positive. BD tomorrow and Wednesday night at least, praying that this is my month even though I’m not religious, figure it’s worth a shot. So far been feeling nauseous and a little crampy. I’m not sure if that’s normal on clomid or for O time. Haven’t O’d in a few months. Wishing us all baby dust, sticky vibes. Here’s to hoping for our BFP and sticky babies!!!

User image

6 years ago

Killers - I think that is when it says I should ovulate! Cannot wait to follow you and see if we get our bfp! I am taking " at home fertility vitamins" so let's see if it helps!

Son 1- 2007. Son2 -2010 son3- 2012

6 years ago

Emrabbttc i get nasious and crampy with clomid. I took it 6 cycles in 2015 and got pregnant 6th (last) cycle.
Been on for the 4th cycle now. Last pill tomorrow. Crossing fingers for all of us!

6 years ago

Kelliria yay for almost being done with clomid!!! Good luck this month, I’ll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you darling!! I’m glad to hear that nausea and cramping is normal bc I usually don’t feel that way normally.

User image

6 years ago

Hi everyone, just found out this website few days ago and decided to join as AF just showed up this morning. Last month was my first cycle of clomid + hcg injection and was really hoping that I can get a BFP. I didn't even get a chance to test and AF showed up early. Will be starting round 2 clomid tomorrow.

6 years ago

Lavendar, i am having similar problems. I conceived on 6th round 3 yrs ago. No shots. Now on 4th round. My last 2 periods have only lasted 24 and 25 days; whereas usually 28/29. My lp has been 10-11 days. An 18 day cycle happened only once 3 yrs ago, as well. Clomid usually lengthens cycles.
My dr said it was ok when we talked the other day though? I asked about luteal phase defect and he said it was a grey area in the field. Some believe it is ok because women do get pregnant with short lp and some prescribe progesterone. He said he would if it would make me feel better. Ugh. I made him do hormone tests.
I take it days 5-9.
Im on cd 8. Should O on the 18th. Pretty regular according to opks and bbt. So, here's to the boring tww. The calm before the storm. Lol.????

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo