Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@3JHope - Hi! Sorry af showed up, better luck this cycle!!! When will you start to test? I'm new to the groups here - I'm currently CD20 and 7dpo (I think according to my opk tests anyway).

@sarahlf86 - Still time to get your BFP! Fx'd for you!! When will you test again? So exciting!!! I'm 7dpo and I've been testing since 5dpo cuz I'm a POAS addict haha

@Tryingafterloss fingers crossed for you!! Maybe it was because you only held your pee for short time? How long is a good hold usually? 3-4 hours? Also, what kind of brand of pregnancy tests are you using? Maybe it's the brand?

I have a question for ladies who have miscarried and then are now pregnant - did you do anything different/take anything extra? I feel like I don't have a terrible time getting pregnant when I try, but now I've lost babies twice and I'm so scared and I want to take EVERY precaution if and when I am pregnant again. Are you all doing anything diff once you get pregnant to try to lower miscarriage odds? I want to be more aware of things I can possibly do to minimize my odds of miscarrying... so many of my friends and family say "stop stressing, what's meant to be will be" - even my bf said that last time, but that doesn't help me. I am TERRIFIED that if I'm pregnant I'll miscarry again and I know many woman have had more miscarriages than I have and still gone on to have healthy babies, but it's just so hard to try to think and stay positive.

I'm currently 7dpo - got a very faint positive at 5dpo (maybe I O'd earlier or maybe it was evap line?), took another test yesterday am - no second line at all, yesterday afternoon took another one (yup, addict over here LOL) and there was a VERY FAINT second line after about 10 min, took one this am - again very very faint second line - or maybe I just have line eyes LMAO!! Guess I gotta give it more time and tests in couple days should really show it if I am. C'mon BFP!!!!!

My symptoms so far if anyone is interested...
Cycle started 2/1 or 2/4 - not 100% sure - my first cycle since my D&C on Dec 6th and I had some blood on 2/1 but then nothing on 2/2 or 2/3, then full blown had it 2/4 - 2/6 and little bit on 2/7. Started testing for O day and had darkest line on Friday, 2/16 (pics of my Wondfo OPKs in bio)

1dpo - felt like I felt pressure, gas, stuffy nose, increased cm
2dpo - dull cramps on left side only - not like af, irritable/moody - like ready to cry for no reason, bloated, gassy, increased cm
3dpo - extra cm - milky/creamy consistency, dull cramping, I feel pregnant, increased sex drive, bloated, gassy, increased smell but stuffy nose, extra tired, vivid dreams
4dpo - extra cm - creamy and slightly yellowish at 6:30pm, more cramps than yesterday but on and off and not like AF - dull, notice veins in arms more, pulling/pinching, feel full/heavy, bbs starting to feel bigger and tingly - esp under arms, I still have gut feeling I'm pregnant, bloated, gassy, increased appetite - feel like a PIG - wanna eat EVERYTHING and never feel quite full - so not like me! Stuffy nose, wicked tired, vivid dreams (I usually never remember them), started feeling achy/congested at night like I"m starting to get sick.. extra tired, but wouldn't quite say I'm exhausted
5dpo - wokeup with slight headache that lasted on and off all day - not bad enough that I felt I needed to take anything, but annoyingly there. Some bumps on right arm and back of neck - don't usually get that - pimples? not sure. Bad dry scalp (got this last pregnancy), Still extra cm - creamy - I feel like I"m usually dried up by this point? Feel dull pressure/cramps/heaviness/fullness in lower stomach, bbs feel heavy/larger/fuller, see veins more, bbs feel a little sensitive I think, I still could swear I'm pregnant! Bloated, gassy, loose stool in morning, still constantly hangry! Took wondfo pregnancy test after work and it came up with second line after about 8-10 min (pic in profile) Smell everything, wicked hot flash at night - had to change into tank and shorts to go to bed - so so tired, but yet couldn't fall asleep... clockwatched til I finally fell asleep.. not like me usually I pass out
6dpo - took wondfo pregnancy test with FMU - no 2nd line. cm is watery/slightly milky looking - maybe even yellowish tint and a good amount of it - have a wet feeling that started in early afternoon and lasted til I went to bed. Took Wondfo pregnancy test during lunch at work (yup, full blown POAS addict) - second line came up after about 8-10 minutes... evap or start of BFP? Feel full, but always hungry - strange. bbs feel and look bigger to me, I think veins are more prominent, still could swear I'm prego, very happy mood, bloated/gassy, smelling everything from mile away it seems, metallic taste in mouth today, vivid dreams again - days in a row now! So tired - passed out on couch before 10pm - not like me, I'm a night owl!
7dpo (Today) - woke up and still feel wet, swiped surface with finger and cm looked milky/watery and good amount of it still - such a weird feeling. Still feel pregnant. Slight headache, bbs still feel and look bigger to me, bit of nausea in shower this am, took wondfo pregnancy test with FMU and no second line came up. Feel starving - have eaten my lunch at 10:30am past 3 days - usually don't eat lunch til 1pm.

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13. I think you should be okay. I know your hubby doesn't like using pre-seed but I only used it when I got my "yes" on my ovulation test but managed to BD the next day. I also think that if you are feeling pain in the hip area then the egg is about to or already getting released. I remember I got horrible pains and then the next day the temp rose. What was your temp yesterday and what is it today (even though you woke up early)? Try not to worry and go about your day as if today is O-day and BD tonight for extra measures.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ Dragonfly23 - Yesterday it was 96.8 and today it was 97.3. I'm trying not to worry yet... If it goes up to 97.5 or higher tomorrow then I'll probably worry and guess that we are out... I will for sure BD today again and tomorrow for extra coverage in case that temperature is an anomaly. I'm hoping that my temperature goes back down tomorrow and rises on Sunday and Monday to my luteal phase range which is between 97.5 and 98.0 usually.

@BB2018 - Did you post your most recent HPTs!? I looked at the one from yesterday and feel like I see the beginning of a line. I'm corssing my fingers for you!!

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 - I just posted the hpt I took yesterday afternoon - it's hard to see the faint second line in the pic... I was trying to hide it while taking pic so no one at work saw me LOL, lemme know if you can see a second line or not

6 years ago

@BB2018 - It's harder for me to see this line in this one but I definitely see a line in the one you posted yesterday. Post the one you take later today and I'll take a look at it too.

6 years ago

ATTENTION - anyone who uses Wondfo pregnancy test dip strips...

I've been using Wondfo Pregnancy Tests LOT# W00170116-3 and they have been coming up faint positives since 2 days ago. I just did a Google search of the lot# and found a couple other people who with the same batch with similar results. ???? Expiration date on these is 01/10/2019. Every single one I've done since Wednesday has a faint pink line within minutes. So disheartening. Anyone else have this batch? Are you getting faint lines? I also found that this is an APPROVED list of Wondfo shippers from Amazon and you should NOT order through anyone who is NOT on this list!

Approved distributors:
AccuCare
All About Bidet Inc.
Earth's Magic Inc.
EZ @ HOME
Fairview Mart
Formosa Enterprises, LLC
iFast
Jooah Reyes
Lia Poesy LLC
MetaRetail
TEST `A-SURE
USHealth Tests

6 years ago

7dpo today and just had a little brown spotting. AF isn’t due for like a week so my fingers are crossed that it’s a good sign.

User image

6 years ago

Yayyyyyy 3JHope - sounds like implantation to me!! Fx'd for you too!

6 years ago

@3JHope. Let's hope that is implantation bleeding and you can test in a few days as I would think that would be enough time for the HCG to rise more. Good luck hun.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

I'm having a really hard time ladies. I took this HPT with my fmu. I'm 11dpo. It's gotten darker as the day has gone on. But it's definitely blue! Should I tentatively consider it a positive until I can test again or would you say this is a definite evap? So confused on whether to be happy or not!

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo