Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@larallen @MaybeeBabeeTwo Brilliant news from both of you! Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy nine months for you both

6 years ago

@MaybeeBabee SO HAPPY for you!! Glad it went well!!

6 years ago

@SuperRoo Thank you so much for your wishes!!

6 years ago

Thanks @larallen. I've been getting the dull tension on my right side, back and down leg. Sometimes on the left.

6 years ago

@MaybeeBabeeTwo Congratulations

6 years ago

Hey ladies, 10dpo bfn on first response 6 days early. Will try for December.

6 years ago

Congrats to all the BFPs in the room. Hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months. For those testing soon, good luck.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@queen7 You may not be! It took me until 12DPO to get a positive on that test — I got a positive on 9DPO on a Wondro. If AF doesn’t arrive, keep testing!! Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

@Queen7 She’s right!

6 years ago

@larallen I think it got darker today. I feel like I can't tell. I posted it on my photos.
@Queen7 Don't give up yet!!!!

User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo