Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@FlamingoGirl13 I have never used it before. My first pregnancy was without any meds or anything.

But since I am on my 4th cycle my doctor agree to try one round. I did take OPKs and never got a positive or any high temperatures, so I'm not 100% sure I am ovulating. He also told me that my age might be affecting, I am 38yrs old.

I just don't know.... so confused. My cycles are super regular.

Anyways hopefully it will help.

6 years ago

Hii! Havent posted in a few. Finally got peak fertility, cd13. Never got high feritlity. Yesterday was a complete negative. But got my bd in and used preseed and clomid so hopefully this will be our month. 5th ttc, 4th with clomid.

6 years ago

@Kelliria is your Clomid cycle 3- 7? Mine is CD 3-7. Do you mind sharing you BD plan? This is my first cycle and my OB told me to BD every day during my firtle days. Since you are supposed to ovulate within 5 to 10 days after your last day of Clomid, it could be CD12 to 17 for me.
I was wondering if I should start BD earlier then CD12 and later then CD17.

6 years ago

Hi everyone! I am new to this site! 19th month ttc with PCOS. Second month with fertility Meds. If all goes to plan this month my due date would be Nov 21 any one else? I am doing 5mg Femara, Metformin 1500mg, intositol 1000mg, and dextanethosone 5mg. Any one on the same Meds? I just have a feeling that this could be it!
It is hard ttc when no one else you know can relate hopefully this site will help :) to all!

6 years ago

Im cd 5-9. It is now cd13 and got a pos opk this morning and bd'd asap. Ill likely O tomorrow. Ill have sex again tonight or in am. I also use a softcup and keep on my back for about 15 min. Normally, i just go by my clearblue easy opk and have sex during positive days. I also know i normally O cd14/15 regularly. I usually have sex 3 to 4 days leading up to O day. (Cd 12, 13, 14 and 15.)

6 years ago

Hi all! I'm in my TWW! First month TTC #3. Due date would be Nov 4th. Wishing you all

User image

6 years ago • Edited

Hi, @sarahlh86. Glad you could goin us. Isn't the tww torture? Ill be going to my mothers to visit in alabama for most of my tww so it will help take my mind off things. I can test the morning after I get home. I should O today (or maybe tomorrow.)

6 years ago

yes @kelliria! it is absolute torture. What is worse is I have no idea the exact date I O'd. I'm pretty certain but I could be off a day. So I guess I'm anywhere from 5-7dpo. I am not a patient person lol That is so great you have a trip to see your mom and can keep your mind off it little bit. Distraction is key!

User image

6 years ago

Update... 4DPO and not feeling a whole lot different yet. Progesterone cream isn't having quite the effects I expected but I'll continue regardless to see what happens! Did have some light burning/cramping yesterday but it's way too early, I know.

Good luck, ladies! I hope there are a lot of BFPs in the upcoming weeks!!

6 years ago

Good luck, SheRiskers! I hope the cream works for you as well. I will try if my clomid doesnt work. Here's to the tww!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo