Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Sorry sheriskers. Don't count it out though til af arrives.
Im 7dpo. Cramping on left side a little but cramping in normal for me in luteal phase. Of coarse, im trying to be hopeful. Crossing my fingers i dont start soon. Last cycle was 24 days. Today is cd 21. Could go either way.

6 years ago

9dpo today. Tested this am with FRER with FMU (posted on my profile page) cuz I really feel last night what I felt could’ve def been implantation. Test looks like super faint second line. Gonna take another test tomorrow am. Hopefully I’ll really see a line then! I was kinda feeling like I was out yesterday but today I “feel pregnant” again. Feel like my nose is swollen looking - that happened right away last pg too... just waiting game right now. Anyone else think they see a second line on their tests?

6 years ago

Thanks Kelliria, I'm preparing for the worst knowing it'll probably happen but have about 5% hope left. I told DH it didn't happen this cycle already so we're both ready. Baby dust to you!! Hope your bean is nestling in as we speak!

6 years ago

Hello Ladies, I am hoping to be in the November baby club. I am 6 DPO and anxiously waiting to start testing but also very nervous because I had a faint positive last month but it didn't stick. At what day do you all start testing? I felt some mild cramping today, hoping its implantation cramping. Never realized how crazy TTC could make you feel.

6 years ago

Hi mpotter! Im 7 dpo and wont test til the 4th. Im hoping this month works. When do you usually start testing?

6 years ago

Hi everyone. I’m 4 dpo. Excited to be trying for #2. #1 took over a year. Hoping that’s not the case this time. This is what I’m working with this month. ?? Hopeful promises to everyone!

user submitted image

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

hey guys
sorry that i wasnt around. i didn't get the chance to have a read through the posts yet.
well i'm 3-4 DPO according to opk and ovary pain. we didn't get the chance to BD on time this cycle, as hubby has work problems and was not in the mood. so we Bd'd 1 day before ovulation( the night i got positive opk) and 1.5-2 days after ovulation ( 3 days after positive opk) . don't know if we still have a chance or not.

what i noticed today was that after not having any CM ( or very little creamy CM ) for a day or 2 i have the fertile CM today . i try to BD tonight but not sure what this EWCM is.
has any one experienced such a thing ?

User image

6 years ago

Hi Kelliria, I am trying to hold off until at least 10 DPO. Last month I had a faint positive line at 11 DPO but it didn't stick so I am nervous to test again. This is only my 3rd month trying, second month tracking anything, and first month using the OPK sticks so I am fairly new to the process. Trying not to be consumed by it haha.

6 years ago

@mpotter - I usually wait until i’m 12DPO to test. That way if implantation did happen then i’m well after it (hopefully!). I get my AF like clockwork on 14DPO so if I ever make it to 15DPO I would test agin on that day. Good luck!

@Penny1366 - Bding the day before O day gives you a good chance this cycle. DH and I were super tired last week for some reason so we only BD’d 3 days before O, on O day and the day after. I’m still nervous we didn’t BD enough but happy we got it in on O day as we Always seem to miss that day.

@Ryda086 - Welcome! You look to be in good shape this cycle. Is this your first cycle trying for #2? I’m on cycle 6 trying for #1. Good luck!

6 years ago

@flamingogirl. Yes! First month! Eeeck. Very excited :) and good luck to you! It will happen :)

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo