Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@bahamamama- I hate blue dye so not sure about that one, but I think I see something on the top one!!! Keep testing (and sharing so we can stalk )

<a href=

6 years ago

I did a lot of research on the clear blue evap lines and I think that’s what my previous test one.
I took a frer today and I think I see the faintest of faint lines.
What do you guys think?
I posted it on my page so you can use filters.

user submitted image

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Had the lighest brown spotting today so I think I may be out. You can’t/ don’t spot when your pregnant right ? Right before that took a crappy Walmart test and it looked slightly pos like a squinter an hour later it looked like this it’s prob an evap

user submitted image

6 years ago

Bahamamama- I sure hope it’s not an evap for you. I see something just not sure what.I know how you feel.
I’ve been squinting and hopeful lines all day.... I am 12dpo so not looking good for me.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Bahamamama - I spotted for 5 days before my BFP back in October.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I’m 2DPO, anyone share the same cycle?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Hi Ruby, not 100% sure i ovulated this cycle, but I’m right around there with you. Blood work came back showing the bare minimum to say “yes this person probably ovulated” fingers crossed I did and it’ll stick! Been trying since August 2017

6 years ago

Hey guys
Do you see a second line or I’m just imagining it ? My hubby saw it too.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

Here is another photo.

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

I see one!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo