Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Hello Everyone,
Joining in. this is my #4 cycle. I am on CD1.
I have an OB appointment today and I will discuss clomid. I am 38 yrs old and trying for baby #2.
My first baby was super easy and I think I got pregnant on my first try.
Feeling really down today! Just wanna cry.
Anyways hopefully clomid will help me.

Thanks

6 years ago

@kellerina and @lavender hi and welcome! I don't have any experience with clonid wishing you lots of baby dust and FX that you'll get your bfp soon!

@fernanda I'm. On cd1 myself im 40 & df 50 we're having quite a time with ttc as well hopefully you will feel better a after your doctors appointment today hugs

@emrabbttc remember that sperm live inside you for so many days i don't think you are totally out. Keep us posted.

Afm spoke too soon in my previous post. Yesterday was my o day loads of ewcm and hso cp great bd session last night didn't on Tuesday. 1 dpo today Some cramping but a new thing popped up i have intense amount of nauseous like i vomited at work tmi sry my bbs are huge and my Montgomery tabernacles are more pronounced the cat won't stop getting on/laying on my belly. Weird. Sending lots of good luck and baby dust to all of us

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

Looks like I’ll be in here very soon, CD29 and I think AF is nearly here judging by tmi stuff! Should be on CD1 by tomorrow or Saturday officially (I class it as when it properly starts and becomes apparent it’s a period, which takes me 24 hours). It’s been my first month off the pill though, so I’m glad I know what’s probably going to be my regular cycle time approximately (28-30 days, which it was before I went on the pill)

Anyways, I’m a November baby, so hopefully this is my month as a healthy baby would make an awesome birthday present!

6 years ago

Lots of Valentine's Day Ovulators! I hope you all had romantic nights with your SOs. I did. Happy and think we at least gave it a good college try this month. Hopefully it'll work. I'll start using the progesterone cream tomorrow or tonight. Hopefully a lot of November babies this year!

6 years ago

CD 12 !! I cant wait to find out March 3rd right before my birthday ! BD wants a Scorpio bad lol ..Good luck ladies !

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/testing-1520056800z7z7zz10.png

6 years ago

Thank you @katyfootballmomma. I will post my docs appt here later.
Hopefully, he will be able to get me on a good plan.

6 years ago

AF is officially here! So I guess this is cycle day 1. Month 2 here we go!

6 years ago

@KittenTokyo I am CD 1 too.

I just came back from my doc's appt and he said it is too early (4th cycle) to be concerned about anything. But he did agree on letting me take a round of clomid CD3 - 7.

So I am going to do this and hope for the best outcome.

6 years ago • Edited

@Fernanda - Have you used clomid to help get pregnant before? I'm hoping for the best outcome for you too! I'm on my 6th cycle of trying but this is my first time ttc so I'm waiting for a year before we go in to see dr.'s for help. If we need it of course.

6 years ago

Hello, all. Been busy last couple days. Im from ohio where the 2 police officers were shot and the community has been rallying. I am on cd12 today. Opk was negative. I think i will o soon though. 2/3 days. Lately i have been going from not fertile to solid smiley on cbe. No flashing smiley. I think my estrogen may be low. Im 39 and on clearblue easy site they state a flashing smiley picks up estrogen and the lh surge is solid smiley. So that may explain low estrogen. Ive been wondering lately and i had labs drawn. Waiting on results next week. Hopefully i will get a solid.
Good luck to all tt and easy pregnancy to those who have their bfp!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo