Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@juboo4u I’m gonna have a look now!

6 years ago

Thanks ladies, I'll keep you guys updated.

6 years ago

CD 26, 12DPO. Usually I have 27 day cycles. Woke up with brown spotting and negative pregnancy test. I hope I don’t recognize any of your names in the December group. Best wishes.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I'm so sorry @Ruby0709

Wishing you lots of luck for your next cycle.

6 years ago

Hi all! I am new here all around. I just got my bro this morning at 8ish dpo. This will be baby number two. Baby dust to you all!!

6 years ago

Congrata Dsteele!! This is baby #2 for us as well!!

6 years ago

I am waiting for either a bfp or af to show. I'm not really sure what is going on here! I usually have very consistent cycles, they have been 28-31 days, today marks cd32. I have been having pelvic pressure/heaviness for at least 4 days, it's not bad just not something I am used to and I don't usually get this feeling even with af. I have been feeling off for a couple weeks. I do not take my temps but I am pretty sure I ovulated around Feb 26, making my fertile days the 23-28.
Right around ovulation time I was having weird dizzy spells and diahrrea, then that phased out and I started having lower back and hip pain, along with the pelvic pressure which I thought maybe was just af coming and being different than normal...but nothing. The only other things I have noticed are that my boobs do feel heavy but they aren't sensitive and I have been nauseous. Like a constant feeling of indigestion.
I have taken two tests one on cd30 equate brand got a bfn and one this morning (cd32) dollar tree brand and got another bfn. I keep telling myself it is just a late af. Then I went to the bathroom an hour ago and when I wiped I had what I would say was like a watery cm with a brown tint. I'm not sure if that is af coming or not. I wiped again and nothing.

Any thoughts from you ladies? I would love to be an this November 2018 board with you all.

*Summer*

6 years ago • Edited

Congrats spremo! How old is your first?

6 years ago

Congrats Darrell and Spremo! Baby #2 for us as well. We have a three year old son.

Hang in there summerclara1987 — you’re not out until AF arrives.

So sorry Ruby0709 — hope next month is your month!

6 years ago

Hi all! I am new here and had my beta on Monday 3/12, it came back at 1336!! This was 17DPIUI. That number seems high to me!! My clinic said "levels are wonderfully elevated" It was an unmedicated IUI. Does this possibly mean multiples? I have 2nd beta tomorrow.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo