Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@flamingogirl13 I hope it was wrong. I will take a false negative over a false positive. Otherwise I will hope for a December baby for you.

6 years ago

Hey girls,

I've been following you all for a while but I feel like I need a bit of support so I'm going to post! I had a missed miscarriage in December at 10+1 weeks (baby measured 8 1/2 weeks) and this is our first month properly ttc again (tracking with OPK, CM, CP etc).
My husband is 37 (Spanish) and I'm 32 and we live in Madrid, Spain (hence the strange times of my posts!!)
I'm now 7dpo (+opk on the 1st March) and I just feel so anxious, even though I really do understand that it would be very lucky to get pregnant in the 1st cycle after my MMC. If we conceived this month, the due date would be the 23rd November I think.

Anyway, anyone else around 7dpo? Good luck to all of those in the TWW and congrats and H&H 9 months to those pregnant chicas!

xxx

6 years ago

@larallen We conceived our son (now three) right after our first miscarriage, so it definitely can happen! I am currently around 6 weeks pregnant with another baby conceived after miscarriage — this time it took five months to conceive, but we did wait a month before trying again. Fingers crossed for you! Will you be getting your levels checked this time? We found that my progesterone drops, so I use progesterone suppositories — helped with my son and I hope it helps this pregnancy stick! I have my first ultrasound on Monday and I’m a nervous wreck!

6 years ago • Edited

@MaybeeBabeeTwo Thanks so much for your encouragement! Good luck for the ultrasound, I can imagine you are very anxious but I'm sure it will all be great, just keep thinking positively.

My doctor said that it was a random chromosome issue and didn't suggest any level checking...did you have that done during your tww o once you found out you were pregnant?

Try to enjoy the weekend to take your mind off the ultrasound on Monday!!

6 years ago

Hi ladies... I’m 7 DPO today too. I felt my equilibrium off a bit this morning and have had sore breasts today. Could this be from an increase in progesterone?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@larallen Thank you for the well wishes! I started checking my levels on the advice of my doctor as soon as I got a positive — she checked my HCG and progesterone — which is how we discovered the drop in progesterone. It happened right around the same time I had the first miscarriage (around 7 weeks.) He made it to term so I felt like it made a difference. For my third pregnancy (which ended in miscarriage around the same time) I didn’t start progesterone suppositories until it started to drop, which I now regret. I don’t know if it would have made a difference, but I still wish I would have started earlier. For this current pregnancy, my doctor recommened supplementing as soon as I got a positive, which I have been, so fingers crossed it makes a difference again this time. I’m also seeing a fertility acupuncturist this time around and that is definitely helping my anxiety at the very least. I would ask your doctor about testing your levels once you get a positive — it certainly won’t hurt and it can help monitor if the pregnancy is progressing properly. Hope you get a BFP soon! By the way, I used the wondro test strips from amazon (not due if available in Spain!) but they gave me a positive very, very early. I had a blood test the same day and my HCG was only 14 so it’s a very sensitive test if you want to find out as early as possible! The early tests didn’t give me a positive until two days later!

6 years ago

@ruby0709 Sore breasts was my earliest symptom and what made me take an early pregnancy test! Good luck!

6 years ago

@MaybeeBabee Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all that to me. I’n Definitely going to speak to my gynaecologist about testing my levels. ????????????

@Ruby sore breasts was my main sign last pregnancy so hoping it’s a good sign for you too. My main symptoms at the moment are nausea, bloating and lower back pain. Either i’m Pregnant or i’ve eaten something I shouldn’t have!

6 years ago

@larallen No problem — hope it is helpful :) Those are all good symptoms — I felt the same way! I remember telling my husband that I was either pregnant or about to have a period from hell! That’s why I tested so early! Keep us posted!

6 years ago

I took a cheapie this morning, 8 dpo. BFN. I know it’s too early. At what point will I not be crazy to be testing? 10, 11, 12 dpo?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo