Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Congrats @dragonfly23 So so so happy for you! praying the little guy sticks as well!

@katyfootballmomma I firmly believe in:In His Time. It's really the only thing that makes sense. This baby making thing is completely out of our hands. We can get all the medical treatment, take all the supplements, opks, Intercourse timing, etc and STILL not get a BFP. That's because ultimately science and physiology are out of our control. I believe it is only in Gods control and it will happen when He makes it happen.

Lets all stay positive!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago • Edited

@katyfootballmomma. Thank you very much. I don't think you went overboard with the emojis, probably took you by surprise. Posted another test this morning under "positve" as the line is so much darker than yesterdays. I wouldn't worry about the preaching. If people don't like it, that is their problem and should keep their comments to themselves. I am a firm believer in "His timing". Husband told me a couple months ago that if you think positive, then positive things will happen and if you think negative then negative things happen. This cycle, I made myself believe that this is it even though we only BD maybe three times during the fertile week and then the thought that I missed the egg came to mind but I didn't let it get me down.

@neomaise. Thank you very much. Hoping that this is your month as well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

The power of positive thinking!!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hi all... I’ve been around since March 2018 Babies. Waiting for a surgery this month so probably won’t be able to try again (missed my chance for October too). So I plan to just lurk and cheer you all on. I’ll be full steam ahead for December 2018 Babies though. Good luck everyone!!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@neomasie. That's right. The power of positive thinking is the only way to go.

@Ruby0709. Glad you are sticking around. I will be staying in the October forum for the rest of time but will check in here periodically to see how everyone is making out and sending out sticky vibes and baby dust. Hope December will be your month.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Please keep us updated on everything @Ruby0709 we are rooting for you and praying all goes well!

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Katyfootballmomma- he answered my prayers!!! Take a look at my pic on my page! 10dpo today!

6 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm here again too. I stayed off of the site to recenter and reevaluate and came back to so many BFPs on the Oct. board! So ecstatic for you all!!

AFM, CD6 and waiting for the last bits of AF to leave. I'm taking a new approach this month. I did some pretty extensive research and am almost positive I've been estrogen dominant since the birth of my first in 2016. It would explain why my pregnancy in Nov. didn't stick as well. I bought some progesterone cream to try this cycle and am going to focus on getting healthy and balanced instead of 100% getting pregnant. Besides, like you lovely ladies said... Getting pregnant has little to do with me and everything to do with God allowing it to happen. HE is the author of life! I'll do my part and if he chooses this month to be it, then - awesome!! If not, he is still good.

Baby dust all around!

6 years ago

Congratulations of the positives ladies!
Katy and all the other ladies, lots of baby dust to all of us.. hopefully this is our month :) ( my transfer is due this month..). Have been lurking around, but just wanted to send across some positive thoughts!

6 years ago

@SheRiskers. That's what ai thought too. I had my daughter March 2016. May was my last abundant creamy cm after ovulation and ever since then my cycles were all messed up and I hardly had any creamy cm. I bought progesterone cream as trial and error and now look; I'm pregnant. Getting the cream is by far the best thing I did. What brand did you get? Once you start using the cream you can't stop taking it till I think 16 weeks but I'm not sure exactly. Good luck. I'm sure this one will be it for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo