Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Hi! How is everyone this morning? Im ok. Sad that we have to leave the beach today. It's been a fun few days!
@bb2016, no, i haven't tested yet. I was super sick yesterday. Nauseous. Tmi but was throwing up that yellow bitter bile all day. Haven't had it since last pregnancy but i don't think I am pregnant this time. My bb are not sore or swollen at all. With Ruthie, I had sore bb at 8dpo. I think we ovulated the same day on the 18th, but I am only 10dpo. IF I were prego, nov 11 would be due date. Ill test in the next few days just so I'll know.

6 years ago • Edited

@Winnie91 - good luck and keep us posted!!!! Fx'd for your BFP tomorrow!

6 years ago

Only CD11 today. Feels like this cycle is taking forever. I will be starting my CB digital Opks tomorrow, the pink ones. Has anyone used these, the internet seems divided about using FMU for these?

<a href=

6 years ago

I got a faint line this am at 10 DPO. I am hoping this means I am officially part of the November baby club. I haven’t taken a first response yet. Giving it a few more days to get darker. I am very nervous because I had a faint line last month on a first response and then ended up having a chemical I believe.

user submitted image

6 years ago

So I have a dilemma. I am 6 dpo. I started spotting when I woke up this morning but now it’s gone. Everyday last week I had headaches which I thought was from all the rain we are getting. I’m super bloated and all I want to eat is cheeseburgers and fries for lunch. My breasts are alittle tender but I don’t notice it unless my husband touches them. Here’s the dilemma. I have one ovary and got my tubes clamped back in 2008. I know my chances are very slim. However my 11 year old was supposed to be a twin but his twin was on my ovary so it had to be removed. I have a while till I can test but the spotting has me hopeful.

6 years ago

@mpotter - That test looks promising! Will you try a First response tomorrow or wait until 12 DPO? I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you but I think this is it!!!!

@LeanEoman20002000 - I can’f Tell from your post but I think you are hoping you are pregnant? Your tube must have healed. I’ve heard of that happening. Good luck hun!

AFM - I’m 6 DPO and no symptoms yet. My BBT has been high this cycle so I’m hoping that means my body will be nice and inviting for implantstion. My twin sister is also ttc now. It’s her fist cycle off the Nexplanon and I think she got her period today. Our due dates would have been 4 days apart if we both concived! Hopefully my first and her second will still be super close in age.

6 years ago

I sure hope it darkens this month. I will keep doing the strips until they are darker and then take the first response. I only have one left and would love to not have to buy more haha. I feel good about it right now though. AF is due on Monday so I would assume the line should be fairly dark by then??

6 years ago

I would be surprised if I was,but, yes happy. I have 5 kids in my house 2 that are biologically mine. Youngest is 11.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. Any of my friends in here, I posted my previous pregnancy ultrasound pictures. Come take a look. It is set to friends so if you can't see them you are more then welcome to add me.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Well ladies, 3/1 and cycle day 1 for me. I'm okay with it now since this was my first month of progesterone cream and now I know how my body responds! Kind of bummed it didn't work for me but we'll see what happens from here! We may take this month off since a December baby isn't really ideal but it's all in God's hands anyway.

Good luck to all testing soon!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo