Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 380 Replies | Last Page

It took me forever to figure it out. Lol. Im horrible with computers. I use opks and temping. Im older and every month counts. Taking lots of things to "help" but so far it hasnt. Maybe this month!

6 years ago

Happy valentines day everyone

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Joining in for the first time, though now month 7 of TTC. After lots of symptoms this month, ‘the feeling’ that I was pregnant, and AF screwing with us by being over 2 days late, this cycle is now beyond hope. Curled up on sofa eating a giant Malteser bar, watching curling at the Olympics, and trying not to bawl Still technically in the November gang if the next cycle works ...

Wishing good luck to all those playing the waiting game this month!

6 years ago • Edited

Katyfootballmama, happy valentines day to you and everyone else! I forgot til my mom txtd. Lol.????. Just gave Ruthie her stuff. She's diggin the paw patrol headphones.
Zazzy, welcome. Im ony 5th month ttc and should o within 5 days. Don't give up! It took me 17 yrs to get pregnant with my 1st, my rainbow baby. Trying for 3rd pregnancy, 2nd child. Keep the faith. It will be in time!

6 years ago

Thanks Kelliria Just really down this month in particular as my sister-in-law is due next week, and so was I before my m/c last summer, so was really hoping to have a sticky this month to ‘soften the blow’ when she gives birth (so to speak). Will keep on keeping on, but would’ve liked karma or whatever to be a tad kinder this month ...

Hope yours is stickier than mine (that sounds very wrong!) d

6 years ago • Edited

Happy Valentines Day! I'm at CD6 and just waiting to start OPKS and ovulate. DH is eager to try again. Hoping we get a November Baby!

@ZazzyNerms - I'm sorry about your m/c and the tough month you are having. I hope you still get a November baby too.

6 years ago

Zazzy, that is an awsome feeling if that would happen. I went to nc for almost a month to help my best friend with her birth. I found out i was pregnant june 26,16 while down there. She gave birth july 4. I had been trying for over a year. It was the best feeling knowing i was pregnant while i watched her give birth.
If you're feeling down. Just let us know. Someone is always here to talk!

6 years ago

Flamigogirl, just started opk today. My dr said not to opk during clomid days cause it could cause false positive. Should o 18/19.

6 years ago

We’ve missed this month now as she is due next week, but just got to keep hoping that BFP comes sooner rather than later as I can’t imagine it’ll ever be easy being around them with the baby otherwise ...

6 years ago

Welcome Zazzy and hope you get that BFP soon!
I'm on Ovulation day, or the next day - I'm not sure. I got a positive OPK 2 days ago, but yesterday it peaked and was darker than the control and I'm getting cramps this morning. We got the BD in on time two days ago, and we'll add another tonight in case today is the day. I want a positive so badly...

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo