Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Ah @Ruby0709 I just sent you a message! I would wait until at least 10/11dpo, if you can.

6 years ago

@ruby0709 I had never gotten a positive before 12DPO until this pregnancy — I was 9DPO and got a faint line on a Wondro — FRER didn’t show until a couple days later. I would wait until at least 10DPO (12DPO if you can) but don’t get discouraged! It can take a little while for your HCG to build up. Hope you get your BFP soon!

6 years ago

Im 4 days late my cycles are 32-35 days. The day AF was due to show i woke up to a yeast infection that was easily cleared using yeastguard, day 1 after AF woke up to diarrhea, day 2 tiredness, day 3 increased milky creamy cm and heartburn, day 4 tired and watery white cm. I tested at 2 and 5 days before AF but I got BFN so now im gonna wait a week or two to test again to make sure the levels are up but I woke up to a increased temp so thats good!!

*SAPPHIRELEVAOU<3*

6 years ago

Ladies.. in the past I know I’ve read some women posting about their noses bleeding. It’s 1:45 am. I just woke up with my nose gushing blood. It reminded of me of when I was a kid in elementary school. I haven’t had a nose bleed like this since I can remember. Is a nosebleed really a symptom?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

So excited to share! Got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo! Still in shock! Looks like we are having a thanksgiving babe!!!!

6 years ago

Does anyone else see this?

user submitted image

6 years ago

@Ruby0709 I do!!!!!! Congrats!!!

6 years ago

No don’t congratulate me yet. The test was stark white. I could only see this when I inverted.

6 years ago

Well AF got me yesterday so onto our last chance at a 2018 baby. I’m a December baby myself and DH is a January baby so looks like we have a high chance of sharing our birth month with our first born! Good luck to everyone still in the tww!

6 years ago

@flamingogirl13 Sorry that AF arrived Best of luck for a positive next month and a December baby!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo