Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

281 - 290 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Photomama - I’ve been trying since June but off birth control since March.

What test did you have done to determine ovulation? I thought they just check progesterone on CD 21 to check for ovulation?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I see it penny. I am out this month. Started today at cd28. Atleast my cycle is back up from 24 days. Adding maca, royal jelly and wheatgrass to my mix of co q10, vit e and b complex and prenatal. Feelling like a pharmacy. On to the next month. Will be december baby if it works this month.

6 years ago

@Penny I see it too! Have you tried a different test?
@Ruby You can test progesterone anytime after ovulation a level of 2 or greater is supposed to indicate ovulation.
@kelleria I’m sorry you’re out this month

6 years ago

just letting ya'll know I just created the December 2018 Babies! I am out. I am on CD7 atm and a little bummed but here's to this month! one more chance! how's everyone doing?

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

My frer after work

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago • Edited

@penny1366 How many dpo are you!?
I definitely see a positive!! :) *crossing my fingers* for you.

6 years ago

@fullmoonmagi 11 dpo today . Just had slight cramping yesterday and the only synptom was egg white kinda cm at 4-5-9-10 dpos. No implantation bleeding and no sore boobs.

User image

6 years ago

CD15 and barely even a second line on opk. I couldn't pinpoint O at all last month, I feel like I thought I was Oing CD16. Then thought it was around CD18. Now I'm thinking it may be more like CD20? or not at all. I dont even know any more ???????? Any way, that's my whinge for today.

<a href=

6 years ago

@penny so exciting!!! So happy first you!!! I love following these boards for that exact reason.

I tested this morning with fmu, 12dpo. Still BFN. due to start tomm. I’m so bummed. Once I had a chemical and I didn’t get a faint bfp until 14dpo. With my son, not until 15dpo, but that’s bc I didn’t test until i was 3 days late... I couldn’t bare another bfn.

I’m already torturing myself with #2. Wahhh. I know I need to not stress it. God’s timing is perfect - he proved that with my first!!!

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

@ Penny1366 - I see the line!!! So exciting for you!! I'm so happy to see that this cycle looks like you got your sticky bean!! Keep us updated if you take any more tests.

@Katyfootballmama - Sorry to hear you are out this cycle. I'll be thinking of you and crossing my fingers that you get a December baby. Do you say one more chance because it's your last chance to have a 2018 baby or are you and your DH going to stop trying if you don't get one this cycle?

@Becks1824 - Welcome!

AFM - I'm 10 DPo and really really hoping that this cycle will be it for us and we get a November baby. I've decided not to test until Friday or Saturday as I should get AF on Thursday and my luteal phase is like clock work. I always get AF sometime on 14DPO. This cycle I've been feeling a persistent twinge on my right side. It started the week before ovulation and comes and goes. I noticed it particularly when we BD in a certain position. I'm not sure if this is a good twinge or a bad twinge... If it persists into my next cycle I might call my OB about it. If I get pregnant I guess that is what it is. Not many other symptoms yet, except increased creamy cm.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo