Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

41 - 50 of 380 Replies | Last Page

It will be fine I'm sure! Looking forward to hearing all about it! Fingers crossed for a strong, fast heartbeat for your bean!

6 years ago

Thanks @larallen. I've been getting the dull tension on my right side, back and down leg. Sometimes on the left.

6 years ago

@queen7 You may not be! It took me until 12DPO to get a positive on that test — I got a positive on 9DPO on a Wondro. If AF doesn’t arrive, keep testing!! Fingers crossed for you!

6 years ago

Congrats Darrell and Spremo! Baby #2 for us as well. We have a three year old son.

Hang in there summerclara1987 — you’re not out until AF arrives.

So sorry Ruby0709 — hope next month is your month!

6 years ago

I hope it's OK to post this late in the game. Currently on cycle day 21,waiting till Sunday, March 18, to even attempt to test. I admit the waiting game to find out either way is difficult! This my 8th month of trying although this time we tried harder during my fertile week so hoping we finally caught it! Anybody else holding off till Sunday?

6 years ago

I'm currently 10dpo cd27, normally 28-29 day cycle but ovulated a little later (confirmed with temping, cervix and opks) I don't normally get ewcm so this is the first cycle I used preseed (with SMEP). I had a little temp dip yesterday 9dpo and a temp spike this morning but I'm having some dull cramping today (like I get during AF) trying not to go crazy this cycle (not really working lol) waiting a few more days till I test

6 years ago

@midnightrose3 I am now waiting till Sunday

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma sorry to hear that AF showed up for you and for the others who are joining this thread. She hasn't shown her ugly face to me just yet, but I have a feeling she's on her way soon. I'm currently 10DPO, no BFP yet. Using Pre-seed again this cycle. Good luck to all!

<a href=

6 years ago • Edited

Hopping over from Sept & Oct! CD 4, started Femara yesterday, now just waiting to use my OPK's and try to follow the SMEP as best as possible. Starting Cycle 3 of ttc! Good luck ladies, praying this is finally our month...

Lil 10/28/17 User image

6 years ago

Hey yall!! How are you doing?

Afm i am waiting for af to.disappear ugh

To be continued after I settled in

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo