Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 380 Replies | Last Page

@dragonfly WHHAAAAAAAAT! i am so estatatic to hear this! my friend! ! i went a little nuts on the emjois! how is everyone else doing?

AFM continuing my thread from earlier. i am in no way getting religious, i will not offend anyone here. i want to say that i read something today about Sarah in the bible. i wanted to mention that those of us like myself that do pray and wait on HIS time HIS ways, will be blessed. We have to faithful ya'll our time is coming! that's all i wanted to say as a reminder especially for me. i have seen the love of my life act differently this month after i AF arrived and i can feel it seeping out. He hasn't said a word, but i feel it.

6 years ago • Edited • Post starter

I think I got my bfp. I'm 10dpiui and 12dp trigger shot I tested out the trigger by 10days. I just don't want to get my hopes up yet but I couldn't resist testing. I go for beta Friday but it's looking promising. Fingers crossed for all of you December babies!

user submitted image

User image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. Thank you very much. I don't think you went overboard with the emojis, probably took you by surprise. Posted another test this morning under "positve" as the line is so much darker than yesterdays. I wouldn't worry about the preaching. If people don't like it, that is their problem and should keep their comments to themselves. I am a firm believer in "His timing". Husband told me a couple months ago that if you think positive, then positive things will happen and if you think negative then negative things happen. This cycle, I made myself believe that this is it even though we only BD maybe three times during the fertile week and then the thought that I missed the egg came to mind but I didn't let it get me down.

@neomaise. Thank you very much. Hoping that this is your month as well.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Katyfootballmomma- he answered my prayers!!! Take a look at my pic on my page! 10dpo today!

6 years ago

So excited to share! Got my bfp this morning at 10 dpo! Still in shock! Looks like we are having a thanksgiving babe!!!!

6 years ago

Thank you ladies for the support. I am sending us all good luck and baby dust this month

6 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! I'm here again too. I stayed off of the site to recenter and reevaluate and came back to so many BFPs on the Oct. board! So ecstatic for you all!!

AFM, CD6 and waiting for the last bits of AF to leave. I'm taking a new approach this month. I did some pretty extensive research and am almost positive I've been estrogen dominant since the birth of my first in 2016. It would explain why my pregnancy in Nov. didn't stick as well. I bought some progesterone cream to try this cycle and am going to focus on getting healthy and balanced instead of 100% getting pregnant. Besides, like you lovely ladies said... Getting pregnant has little to do with me and everything to do with God allowing it to happen. HE is the author of life! I'll do my part and if he chooses this month to be it, then - awesome!! If not, he is still good.

Baby dust all around!

6 years ago

to all my mommas to be..may this month be ours and ours alone! for all of us!

6 years ago • Post starter

@tryingafterloss... I see it but only when I play with the filters. Keep testing and posting!

AFM... I’ve been on this website for months now. My last update was that I needed surgery for retained tissue (3 months after the D&C). The surgery was scheduled for April, but I found a doctor who will do the surgery on Friday!!! Instead of losing 3 more cycles, now I’m just losing one! I can try now for a December baby!! Expected ovulation March 31, so excited to be back in the game next month.

Good luck to the rest of you!

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Good morning, ladies. Im not in very good spirits this morning. I went to dr and received my labs. He said my FSH levels were 13. I saw on the scale it was in the mid cycle range and not in follicular range. I had test cd4. He said if your FSH is over 10 your in beginning stages of ovarian failure. So my eggs are about gone and the quality isnt very good. He said many women get pregnant with the levels higher but it is harder and with myvage trisomy 13 could be higher.
Im gonna start taking a few things to help egg quality. I take co q10, eat fish a lot for omegas, take vit e and b complex and eat flax, and gonna start vitex, ginger, and maca. I eat healthy and juice so i can incorporate natural ginger and add the other in smoothies or green juices.
Im very sullen atm and feel as if this wont happen. Im trying my hardest to stay positive. Currently 4 dpo. Im not symptom spotting this month. Im trying not to even think about it. Im just gonna keep bding around my hopeful O day and leave it at that.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo