Community post

Discussion

November 2018 babies

View Full Post

Welcome to the November 2018 babies club! I am starting this discussion a little early I am sure. I carried over from September and October 2018 babies and hoping to see some BFP soon!

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

380 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

31 - 40 of 380 Replies | Last Page

Flamingogirl- nice to hear from you and thank you! Good luck during ovulation!

Dragonfly - thanks for your response - I thought it was strange that it was happening for quite a few days and I just couldn’t figure out why. Hopefully this is a sign I’m pregnant! I’ve also heard about the runny nose. I will be testing tomorrow or Monday but will have to buy some tests, I have no internet cheapies left - I’ll have to buy a bunch next cycle if my bfp doesn’t happen this time. I’ll post results when they happen! Enjoy your weekend everyone!

User image

6 years ago

@flamingogirl. Yes! First month! Eeeck. Very excited :) and good luck to you! It will happen :)

for I created you in your mother’s womb.

6 years ago

congrats to all the BFP i am seeing in here!

@winnie i am not for sure about Implantation pains. i don't think i have felt those.

@austynpaige did you test?

ASF i am 1 day late according to CTP. AF should of came yesterday. o boy...i want to POAS so bad but i think i will just wait another day or two! no symptoms to report.

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago • Post starter

CD 13 for me today! Negative OPK at 6:30 am. Positive OPK at 5:30 pm!!! I posted a pic. It’s been 6 days since my D&C for retained matter, but the doctor said we could resume BDing after one week! This will be our first real attempt since my miscarriage in November.

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

Good luck RUBY0709!!

Flamingogirl- I do see a line but I know that’s clearblue have bad evaps right?

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

@penny1366- yes I definitely see it!

Sorry I seem random...I’ve been lurking for a few months...haha

AFM: I’m 6dpo and have already started POAS because apparently I have the will power of a small child- I know that it’s way too early so not sure why I like to do that to myself...here’s hoping something shows this cycle...

Good luck everyone!

6 years ago

@ruby0709 I had never gotten a positive before 12DPO until this pregnancy — I was 9DPO and got a faint line on a Wondro — FRER didn’t show until a couple days later. I would wait until at least 10DPO (12DPO if you can) but don’t get discouraged! It can take a little while for your HCG to build up. Hope you get your BFP soon!

6 years ago

Im 4 days late my cycles are 32-35 days. The day AF was due to show i woke up to a yeast infection that was easily cleared using yeastguard, day 1 after AF woke up to diarrhea, day 2 tiredness, day 3 increased milky creamy cm and heartburn, day 4 tired and watery white cm. I tested at 2 and 5 days before AF but I got BFN so now im gonna wait a week or two to test again to make sure the levels are up but I woke up to a increased temp so thats good!!

*SAPPHIRELEVAOU<3*

6 years ago

Does anyone else see this?

user submitted image

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@FlamingoGirl13 Sorry to hear you’re out this month I have a feeling I will be too. I will know for sure by the end of this week. My other half is a December baby too - Christmas Day! I wanted to avoid December but I think he would love a Christmas baby

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo