Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 253 Replies | Last Page

i had some time so i went back through to the very begining of these post to catch up on everyting and to match names with usernames, etc. heres my info :)

im julie
trying for #2
married for 3 yrs
live in illinois, usa

11 years ago

nice to meet you Julie

Lauren no Af didn't show up yet
been having pain and cramps on both sides and sometimes nausea and heartburns but still negative test

julie whats your update right now
what are you doing ?

11 years ago • Post starter

update:

af is due monday or tues. i mentioned before that this has been a weird cycle. spotting during ovulation for about 5 days off and on. then it stopped for a few days and i had a slight pink color when using the bathroom, just for a few hours....possibly implantation :)

feeling very tired the past few days, like going to bed a couple hours earlier then i usually do. tender breasts. i feel like my areolas ar larger/darker and my husband agreed when i asked him last night. that was my first clue with my first pregnancy. i dont want to get my hopes up but i feel good about all this. but again, if it doesnt happen, its just not ment to be right now.

11 years ago

Julie that sounds great I hope it really does happen
your symptoms sound good
wish you the best of luck

as for me AF just showed up after being 3 weeks late am used to her being irregular am glad cuz now I can start the new cycle

i have a question. if you ovulate late, like cd 17 in a 28/29 day cycle. does that push your expected period date back or should it come around the same time as if you ovulated on cd 14? does this make sense? im asuming i just test acording to my dpo, which i'd probalby be about 9 today.

11 years ago

I have read that the stage between ovulation and your period is called the Luteal Phase and that is always the same amount of days. I have a 30 day cycle but a 13 day LP, so I ovulate later than I originally thought.

However if you ovulated later than normal your period will be later by the same amount of days.

Hope that helps.

Stuck in bed at mo as feel sickly.

Keznik

11 years ago

hello everyone
glad you are back on DPO now congrats hope you get it this time

as for me I am on day 6 of my period which is a little weird cuz it should be brown an light flow but instead it is kinda really really dark red and medium flow and I been feeling cramps on my sides which I never do during my period

this period was the weirdest I ever had
anyone ever had or heard something like that ?

well thank God my period is back to normal
today is the last day and there is hardly anything
now just going to wait to ovulate

any new news from anyone ?

im pretty sure im out again this month :(. i had 2 faintly positive, well, what i thought were positive, hpts over the weekend. i had bought a blue dye test pack. but then followed it up with a couple frers and they were negative. i trust the frers over the generic blue dyes, ill never buy them again. and i dont think it was a chemical because the frers were completely negative. i was pretty bummed sunday, but got over it. my son reminds me everyday to be thankful for what i have. hes smart, funny, well behaved...i couldnt ask for a better boy :)

so i just ordered 20 opks off of ebay to use in july. ive never used them. i think i get the jist of it, but any tips from you avid opk users?

11 years ago

Hello girls!

I am back to square one again so roll on TTC month 32!

Keznik

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo