Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 253 Replies | Last Page

kerry
must be so hard just waiting there for you're period to finish then for ovulation again I hate that but maybe if I get a negative this month will have to do that again too

wish you all the best in this cycle and hope you catch it this time

Lauren
great you still have symptoms am 16 DPO today and feeling just pinching and pulling every now and then along with backache and really mild pain that come one in a while in my bbs thats about it
4 more days left to test

good luck to all an

11 years ago • Post starter

hey good morning Ladies, how are you doing 2day?

i'm 12dpo today .. last night i went 2 bed with a stuffy nose again, this morning about 5 am i started too have really strong abdominal cramping about an hr later it stop. i'm bloated & having intents back pain. hope its the real deal.. can't wait 2 test

11 years ago

Looks promising loveflowers!

Keeping everything crossed for you.

Keznik

11 years ago

hey everyone so yesterday in the afternoon I felt a strong period pains and it lasted all the way until I went to sleep in the middle of the night it got a little mild with time but was still there
I checked today and yesterday but there was no period
I guess I have to wait and see what happens
I never have this pain unless the same day the period comes

how is everyone else doing any news ?

af came monday, not surprised though. just waiting for it to finish and for my fertile days to come. feeling good about june :) i had been hinting to my husband that i was ready for another baby. but by the time he was ready, we had already missed most of my fertile days in may....and possibly all of them. so looking forward to june!

11 years ago

jujubeas
am sorry I hope everything goes good this cycle for you as planned and that it will be just as you wish it will

wish all of you who are waiting for ovulation the best and hope you catch it lots and lots of
keep up updated

Lauren
who are things with you ?
almost 3 days left to test I hope AF doesn't come
to all

hey Ladies with OV process for june ..

Hey Sarah i'm good now i'm having slight pinching & pressure in my abdomen, i don't have a cold but at night my nose is stuffy. i find myself going to the bathroom at least 5-6 times at night & always need too re hydrate. 2 more days b4 i test can't wait hoping for the best

Sarah i know were testing on the same day

ur not welcome here

11 years ago

Lauren
I hope we both get a your symptoms seem promising
today my period was due but yesterday I had AF pain and nothing and today I been having cramps on both sides and I felt like vomiting 2 times and weird feeling in my ovary but there was no period every time I go to the bathroom I check but there is nothing also this pressure in my breasts
this never happens when AF comes except for pain in my abdominal
I guess I just have to wait and see I hope she doesn't come

good luck to all and

hey Ladies good morning, hope all is well with you guys i'm 14dpo today.

hey Sarah last night i was in bed having some ginger tea it helps with my gas & i was rubbing my stomach i notice i have i slight little hump in my abdomen, my fiance felt it he said my love your pregnant! i got up this morning and my little hump is still there i hope its my little sting bean and it sticks.. i'm still testing tomorrow can't wait. as for my other symptoms my boobs are huge and the nipple is sore i still have a slight back pain. Sarah i hope you get your

to all you ladies!!!

11 years ago

well, im pretty sure i have a bacterial infection down south. :( i picked up a gel perscription for it today to get it taken care of before ovualtion/fertile days come around again next wk. i also picked up some pre-seed. ive heard good things about it. has anyone tried it? whether it aids in getting me pregnant faster or not, im willing to try it. ive noticed im much more "dry" since having my first child. looking forward to hearing about the upcoming testing days for a couple of you ladies on here :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo