Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Julie & kerry am so sorry
I myself didn't know getting pregnant was so hard
but now after I got married I new how hard it can be and how hard it is to wait but you are right Julie having a kid already makes you more thankful thats really wonderful
I do hope you both get pregnant
am not one day after my period waiting to ovulate

11 years ago • Post starter

af came today, right on schedule. we'll, at least i now know my guess of when i ovulated was correct. now... lets get on with this next cyle!!

11 years ago

so sorry Julie
same thing happened to me after 3 weeks being late but my period is always irregular
but just like you said I guess now you can get on with your next cycle
am not just waiting to ovulate am on the 16th day of my cycle I could have ovulated I don't know yet but I will keep on baby dancing just in case
wish you all the best of luck

Hello ladies

I am now on 16dpo but nothing no period and no period pain

I am happy that I missed my period due date but not coz maybe it may be late:

11 years ago

my first month of using opks is going great! im on cd 13 and im pretty sure its a positive, or possibly tomorrow. i have a picture of the tests added to my hpt images on here. we bd'd sat and mon...looks like we need to keep it up :)

hows everyone else doing??

11 years ago

Hi everyone! I have read all of the posts and am truly touched by each of your stories.

I am 4dpo today and am experiencing similar symptoms as you xSharky7. I have been having a lot of burning sensation in my lower abdomen for the past 36/48hrs. I feel kind of dizzy here and there and am curious if anyone else has felt that too!

I have high hopes for a in 9/10 days!

How is everyone else doing?

Katie

11 years ago

wandeva
hi
thats pretty great news I hope you don't get Af and that you are pregnant

Julie
I saw your pics 13 sure looks like a positive the OPK testing sure looks like is going good I hope you get it this time

newlywed_katie
4 DPO that nice it seems that you could be in the process of implantation

I got my OPK late so I don't know if I ovulated before or not cuz I took 6 now and noon look positive but from the symptoms I been feeling and the cervical mucus
I think I ovulated 10 days ago it might be
I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and a line showed up before a min and it was faint but you can totally see it early but when I come take a pic it doesn't show my Phone was giving me a hard time but then the other day I took an other test negative and then today I took an other test there was also an on other faint line that shows up within 1 min
and I been feeling cramps on both sides
for the past week my weight was the same it didn't go up or down
but 3 days ago I started the gym and I work out for 1:30 hours a day I eat the same thing
but when I checked my weight today it went up 0.6 KG
and my stomach looks like it got a little big
I don't know what to think am so confused
I hope my weight going up is pregnancy and nothing else

good luck to all and keep me posted

wandeva
hi
thats pretty great news I hope you don't get Af and that you are pregnant

Julie
I saw your pics 13 sure looks like a positive the OPK testing sure looks like is going good I hope you get it this time

newlywed_katie
4 DPO that nice it seems that you could be in the process of implantation

I got my OPK late so I don't know if I ovulated before or not cuz I took 6 now and noon look positive but from the symptoms I been feeling and the cervical mucus
I think I ovulated 10 days ago it might be
I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago and a line showed up before a min and it was faint but you can totally see it early but when I come take a pic it doesn't show my Phone was giving me a hard time but then the other day I took an other test negative and then today I took an other test there was also an on other faint line that shows up within 1 min
and I been feeling cramps on both sides
for the past week my weight was the same it didn't go up or down
but 3 days ago I started the gym and I work out for 1:30 hours a day I eat the same thing
but when I checked my weight today it went up 0.6 KG
and my stomach looks like it got a little big
I don't know what to think am so confused
I hope my weight going up is pregnancy and nothing else

good luck to all and keep me posted

hopefully you'll get a BIG FAT positive soon sarah!

i updated a pic of my opks. i think it was a positive last night (cd14, 7pm, 2nd from bottom if you look at it) having slight ov pain today. so im counting today as ovulation day. again, i feel good about this month. we were able to do the deed when it counts...hopefully! if it doesnt happen this month, were taking off the month of aug. we'll be on a family vacation with my inlaws during my fertile days. also, if i were to get pregnant in aug, we'd have 2 birthdays within a week or so in may. so we'll see what happens this month. if it doesnt, itll be an "ok" break from all the testing, peeing in cups and bd'ing haha. i just happened to have my annual gnyo appt scheduled for the end of this month...we'll see if i need her to do a test to confirm. fingers crossed :)

11 years ago

Can implantation happen as early as 4dpo? I know typically it is like 8-10dpo. I am pretty sure I ovulated on time (I use MyDays app), my body is pretty much like clock work. That is a reason why I just feel like I may be pregnant.

Today, at 6dpo, I don't feel as much pressure in my lower abdomen as I did at 4dpo but there is a mild sensation. However, I did have a few drinks last night and that could be contributing to the slight cramping and added gas I am experiencing! (TMI - i know!)

I'm being as positive as possible, but I am not ruling out that I could have had a more aggressive ovulation this month. Although still hoping!

Jujubeas, I hope you guys have a good month, if not August will be your month!

xSharky7 - I hope your changes in weight are a good thing too! :)

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo