Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 253 Replies | Last Page

Good morning!

xSharky7 - I got a BFN yesterday. I thought my cycle was a little off so I tested. I will test again on Friday...
Awesome that you are having some light pink spotting! You are 14dpo today? I am only 10dpo .. I hope I see spotting soon!!

Katie

11 years ago

newlywed_katie
Yah I hope the spotting is pregnancey
And I tested too today with first response BFN
I don't know am going to test again on the 20ththis Friday I hope I get a postive if God wills

Good luck to all

11 years ago • Post starter

today I saw a small red spot of blood in my cervical mucus and my cervical mucus has increased these passed days so much
am still feeling cramps on both sides
thats about it
I might go next monday for a blood test and I might do an other home test this weekend

how is everyone doing

uugghhh. i think this is the worst part of the month! im 6 dpo and going crazy!

symptoms:
tired
headaches
tender boobs still
increase in appetite ( though, may be because i weaned off of a medication for ttc/pregnancy)

hows everyone else doing?

11 years ago

Hello Sharky and Jujubeas also hi to the rest of the ladys .

As you guys propabaly seen i was off for a while i had to take a break stress was killing me but am back now trying ttc. i just got off my pf am waiting for my fertil phase .

How are you ladys doing so far I saw in one of the older post one of our ladys had gotten a BFP!!!

For these coming up months am going to try this formula called Senora Muller its like lady pinkham I dont know if any of you ladys know that formula Senora Muller you might want to google it and use it ! it has had many success stories What it does is it helps you regulate your period and it cleanses you out its awsome for you menstrual cycle it cleans you out great my mom used it and recomended it to me its a Dominican formula and i have heard many great things about it so i desided to buy 2 bottles and test it out am waiting to receive it from Amazon! hopefully it works for me i would recommend you lady to look up Senora Muller and see its wonderful stories and you might want to use it as well anything helps at the end to conceive in this journey lots and lots of

11 years ago

Hello!

Sharky - did you test today? I am waiting until Sunday now if I haven't see her...

Katie

11 years ago

Julie
I hope everything goes well with you and the days go by so fast and you get to test BFP

yeslin01
please tell us how it goes with you and the medication
I hope it turns great and you get it this time
waiting to hear from you

newlywed_katie
hey am waiting to test too I don't know I have 2 tests so am thinking maybe tomorrow or the day after

am cycle day 31 now but my period is sometimes really late or irregular so missed period is never a sign for me

I have to get a positive

let me know everyone how are things going
to all
and if God wells we will all are pregnant and just waiting to see a positive

Hey Ladies I've been off line for a little while now.. I guess i will never understand why my little string beans didn't stick but i leave everything to god . my cycle when back to normal...

to you all.

11 years ago

Sharky - did you test?!?! I did but got a on Saturday.. :( I still have not got my AF though, so there is still hope! I had slight spotting last night but not full blown AF. I've been a day or two late in the past, but it's not usually like me. I'm 17dpo today. I could be a little off with my ovulation day, but doubtful. on your test! Keep us posted!

Welcome back Loveflowers!

Katie

11 years ago

Newlywedi got a BFN too
Am so surprised though I got 3 faint postive from an Internet test it could be. A false postive though
I been feeling sharp pain in my side sometimes in the middle
I still have one test left
Will test in 3 days or so

Loveflowers
What happend exactly I hope everything is ok

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo