Community post

Discussion

cycle buddies 4 or 5 DPO to share symptoms and test together

View Full Post

Hello am currently now on Cycle Day 17 about 4 or 5 Days Past Ovulation and been having symptoms like mild cramps on my sides and some pain in my abdominal and little mild pain in my breasts and would like to find cycle buddies

so if you are in the same Cycle Day or Days Past Ovulation you don't have to have the same symptoms or even any symptoms but your trying to conceive please replay and we will keep replying to each other everyday during the two week wait and telling each other how we feel and ask questions and answer each other
and would even test and tell what result we got

253 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 253 Replies | Last Page

good morning Ladies

hey Sarah It just happen so sudden i miscarried around 7 weeks 4days.. upon going to my doctor he said anything could have caused it stress work? we will never know exactly but i leave everything in God's hands.. I prayed on it and i doing much better, everything happened for a reason it was my first time trying. I'm young; I'm Healthy my 2weeks is up I'm getting back too my

with your testing Sarah hope don't sho her ugly face

Ladies!

11 years ago

so sorry to hear that loveflowers. but its a great thing to trust in god :) thats what ive been doing...waiting in his timeing

i also got bfns this month. i had what i thought was a bfp on an internet dip strip, but after testing some more, it turns out it was just a baaad evap.

sarah, maybe you had a chemical pregnancy? did you have any positives on any other tests besides the internet ones?

we arent going to be "trying" in august...just really bad timing for us during my suspected ovulation time.

so taking a break...it might be nice, i keep trying to tell myself that haha. we'll start again in sept.

since my first pregnancy i have been diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowl syndrome). and when i'm not in the middle of a flair up, i just really have issues with food and being able to eat enough to nourish my body. i feel pretty drained most of the time. so ive decided that i need to actively take better care of myself (its easy when youre pregnant, but when im not, its not the first thing on my mind). im drinking a ton more water, trying to eat more and better foods. i never thought that i'd have to force myself to eat! im going to get myself on a better vitamin, or maybe a couple.

i pray a lot about this journey....all in his timing. we have to continue to remind ourselves of that

11 years ago

Hey Ladies

Thank u jujubeas yeah timing it is..
Honestly I don't trust those internet dip strip at all...
make sure you get in as much vitamins and a Healthy nutritious diet jujubeas i know of someone with the same issue.. take care

I hope august is my month lots of for me

how is everyone else doing?

how are you doing Sarah?

11 years ago

hello ladys

Hows every one doing?

Sorry to hear that love flower I hope you are feeling better sorry about your lost.

I just got my package to day so am starting to take senora muller lets see what happens :)

11 years ago

I got pregnancy tests from online but it isn't the kind you dip you have to urinate on it and I got 3 faint positive only on them am guessing they are not really accurate

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies
How is everyone doing?
just went away,.. so my grandmother is a herbalist and she's making this herbal medicine for me the purpose of the meds is it should rid my body of any impurities i may have in my body; I heard a lot of success stories from my grandmother's customers & from my first cousin who is currently 2 months pregnant with her second child and she suffers from ovarian sis... so fingersx] and a lot of for the month of august

11 years ago

Hello loveflower am here hoping that af does not arrive this month am on 8dpo so far shoulld arrive in about 7 days hopefully not .

I am also trying this mixture called senora muller its a herbal thing that cleans your impurities and you release them through Af your grandmother should know about it has alot of people saying its great you should google it online . check it out am on my second bottle ao far lets see if it works.

11 years ago

Hey yeslin01 that's great i'm just about too start my herbal mixture and lots of 2!
with yours
Hope doesn't show her Ugly face!!!

11 years ago

tell us how the herbal goes
as for my I am out this month I got my period 4 days ago
but I am on vacation to visit my family so it's ok
wish me luck

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!!

Have any of you thought you had implantation bleeding? I'm thinking I had this twice on Friday and once Saturday morning.

How is everyone? How many days until testing? I'm testing in 3 days and then on the day my Is due, I'm thinking this could be my month! If not, I will be purchasing OPK and Preseed. I may even look into herbal rteas that can boost fertility.

Katie

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo